7 people are viewing this hotel
US$658
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
US$656
Free cancellation until 05/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$696
US$597
PricelineUS$658
Hotels.comUS$656
Lol.travelUS$696
2,697 results
All reviews new tower twin dolphin dolphin tower surf hero across the street pool area ocean view valet parking beautiful hotel rooftop bar great pool valet service fire pit pacific city main st southern california shops and restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021

Understandably, I can relate to the many 5 star reviews regarding this Waterfront Resort. Having many choices for a bite with friends, the service and quality of food was top-tier! I'll definitely order the shrimp taco's again. Plus, the attentive staff with the beverage refills or better, another round! Cheers!

Room tip: If the sun is shinning... I suggest outside instead of inside seating.
1  Thank GaroVM
Reviewed 23 May 2021

The hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. We loved our room, especially the view. Sitting by the pool sipping cocktails was very relaxing and just what we needed. Didn’t love the price of the valet parking but our stay overall was worth it!

1  Thank terabrown22496
Reviewed 18 May 2021

Two adults and two children arrived. No drinking glasses, no hand towels, and no facial tissue. Called the front desk but nothing arrived after two hours. I went to the front desk to complain. They sent up 2 drinking glasses for 4 guests. Very expensive and very poor service.

1  Thank Cosmopolitan691389
Reviewed 15 May 2021 via mobile

Last week my wife and I celebrated our 40th anniversary at The Waterfront Beach Resort by Hilton in Huntington Beach, what a treat it was!! A big shout out to David Wright of Guest Service Manager arranged an upgrade (as part of the benefits being a Diamond member) for us to an ocean view room on the top floor, with a great view of the Huntington Beach pier. What a great view indeed it was, in particular for watching sunset!!

The property is clean, and the staff are friendly. There are two separate pools, one for the kids with a waterslide next to it. And the beach is just across PCH, less than 2 minutes walk.

A couple things preventing me from giving it a five-star rating: 1. Parking is valet only and it's $42 per day, and 2. The Boardwalk Restaurant's breakfast: food is average, and it appears that there is a software problem that I got charged exactly $4 more than the receipts I have signed when I left the restaurant, for BOTH mornings. For the first one, I was sent back by the front desk person to the restaurant to resolve even though I showed him a copy of the receipt on my phone, and I needed to have the waitress to call the front desk to get it resolved. The second morning was resolved immediately once I mentioned the issue to the front desk person.

We will definitely be back again!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paul W
Reviewed 12 May 2021

This hotel was awesome. I enjoyed the rooftop bar while looking over at the ocean. The drinks from the rooftop bar was excellent and staff did a great job. My kids loved the water slides while the adults were enjoying the jacuzzi. I enjoyed everything about my trip and plan on booking again soon.

1  Thank durhaminc