I recently stayed here for five nights at this property.
Check in was a breeze and front desk staff were great. Room wasn't ready until 4pm and we managed to get something to eat at the Surf hero market and got a call when room was ready.
We got a two Queen ocean view room. It had great views of the pool and you could see the pier at the beach. Room looked clean and was comfortable. We got a great surprise bottle of sparkling wine as an anniversary gift.
Shower pressure was great... couldn't find the bathroom fan so it got steamy during showers.
Our safe needed attention as it wasn't working and staff were very quick in fixing the issue... turns out it was batteries that needed changing.
There was nightly turn down service which included chocolates and bottles of water.
Pool: Fairly decent sized with plenty of lounge chairs. There's towel service and you can take chairs, mats, buckets and shovels to the beach. There is someone walking around the pool to get your order of drinks and food. There's music from about noon-5pm. Mostly families with kids in pool. Small hot tub to the side.
There is a shaded area for kids with sand and tables and chairs to play.
Restaurants: there's a restaurant on property.
There is a surf hero market which serves Starbucks and there's snacks and beverages to purchase.
The nachos and sandwiches leave less to be desired but for convenience it would do.
Parking: Valet only.
Wifi: we got a promo code for complimentary access which was great.
Construction: there was a bit of construction noise during the day, but it didn't really affect our stay and where our room was located.
Location: across from the beach. It was a short walk across the street.
Also, there is an outdoor mall a block away with restaurants and a few stores.
Walmart is about a 10 minute walk if you need anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel is located on the picturesque coastline of Southern California, in the heart of Surf City USA™ in Huntington Beach, California. Book a room or oceanview suite and enjoy proximity to Disneyland(R) Resort, Knott's Berry Farm and the Aquarium of the Pacific. Join us for lunch or dinner at the famous Shades Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Huntington Beach
- Hilton Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort