All reviews front desk staff the breakfast area minute drive king suite freeway target hb
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Found this to be the least expensive hotel through internet search for the area. I needed a quick place to stay as we made a trip to the beach before we continue our vacation through out Cali. The service was great.
The outside of the hotel is little old looking. However, the rooms are updated and clean. The beds were very comfortable.
Hopefully you will enjoy your visit here too.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank cga8s
Mike S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Huntington Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Our entire staff very much appreciates your feedback and will share it with our team. Your responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This is far from the normal Comfort Suites experience. I travel considerably and have enjoyed too tier status at Choice Hotels for most of the last decade. From an AC system that took 12 hours to cool the room down to the aged common areas. Combine this with a staff that makes you feel like a criminal checking in. I would recommend looking elsewhere...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank PrairieGhost

We are truly sorry to hear about your experience during your stay with us. There is nothing as frustrating as not being able to have a comfortable night's sleep. We pride ourselves on the service we provide as well as being a home away from home for our guests. Your feedback is greatly appreciated so we can continually train our staff on our service levels. We hope we will have the opportunity to turn around your opinion of us in the future.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

After spending all day yesterday photographing a big music festival all I wanted was to sit in the hot tub to relax my body and get ready for the second day of photographing. Meanwhile I pulled a beer can from their pool and the hot tub looks like it had human waste in it. But it's not their problem. I was just told to my face by a rep Sam Amin that they have other things to worry about other than having their pool cleaned before it opens. When yesterday we waited until 9 am to go in the pool because they "clean it every day before it opens."

Also in order to keep our non working fridge cool we had to put ice buckets filled with ice in it. I told the rep that this is the last time we stay here. He pointed to the breakfast area being busy and said "we are always busy so I don't care" Rude and unprofessional.

This place should be called almost comfort suites.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Meg L
Mike S, General Manager at Comfort Suites Huntington Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online review regarding your recent stay at our hotel, I want to start off by apologizing for the bad experience you encountered during your stay. It is highly important for us that all guest be treated with respect in this case we seem to have failed and I am extremely sorry. Our pool does get cleaned on a daily. I apologize for any false information a member of our staff would have provided you. Our entire staff very much appreciates your feedback and will share it with our team. Your responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. Thank you again for sharing your experience, We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your feedback!

Comfort Suits Huntington Beach

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The location of the hotel is close to freeways so it makes it easy to get around, The room was clean and had a lot of counter space in the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable. They have a daily breakfast but you are not allowed to take your meal to your room. You must eat in their kitchen area and there was a staff member standing there making sure you didn't leave with your food. There were some shady people hanging around the area but no one bothered us. The hotel is located on a busy street so you do hear some traffic noise, but not enough to disturb your sleep.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the main street.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Staci J

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking your time and letting you know about your experience. I am happy our hotels location and amenities was at convenience to you. Our breakfast is for the guest to enjoy but we do require the guest to enjoy in our breakfast area to avoid any problems. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Comfort Suits Huntington Beach

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

After trying to cancel a stay due to a flat tire 70 miles in on a 400 mile drive, hotel management told me I would be charged because I didn’t call 24 hours in advance but they could offer me a one night stay within 3 months. When I tried to reserve a room 2 months later they refused to honor because they didn’t make notes and didn’t send me the offer in writing. Worst customer service!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank Aubrey M

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking your time and completing our hotels online survey. We have a 24 hour cancellation policy that does not allow us to cancel anything after date assigned. I apologize for any inconvenience this have may caused you. We hope you can allow us to serve you once again, we will make sure this time we serve you properly.

Comfort Suites Huntington Beach