“Excellent Quality Food”
Review of Boudin SF

Boudin SF
Ranked #160 of 675 Restaurants in Huntington Beach
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I am a local and really enjoy dining here. The food is excellent. Of course their breads and soups are outstanding, as are the many salads. I like the salads available for certain seasons. The staff is friendly and professional and the environment is very nice, with an outdoor patio area. Very healthy and delicious food!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Great prices, Great food, and Great Service. The one downside is that they have no mints. They bread is definitely worth it if you like your dough.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Visited Boudin's for dinner with my family. We ordered the Beef Chili in a bread bowl along with the Clam Chowder in a bread bowl. Both were awesome. My son enjoyed the Kraft macaroni and cheese kids meal that came with a cookie. We all look forward to visiting Boudin each trip back to California.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 13 October 2016

The good news about this location is the food is good, the bad news is you get the general sense that they are not that interested in working. When we first arrived the place was almost empty and even then it took over 5 minutes for someone to take our order, a few employees passed by us without a word. I find this lack of caring not in line with other Boudins I have visited, so I am confused if this is just a bad location or bad staff. Either way I will go to the Coast Mesa Location from now on.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

We had chili in bread bowl, it was incredibly good! We also had grilled cheese with bacon! Wow! Fast service, very clean! Will totally be returning!

Date of visit: April 2016