“Bland food”
Review of Wahoo's Fish Taco

Wahoo's Fish Taco
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 15 January 2018

The service was very friendly but the food was well below average. I got the fish tacos with slaw. The fish was dry and the slaw was bland. I got beans on the side and they were also tasteless. It is in a fun location right near the pier, but what is the point of going to a restaurant with tasteless food?

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Maybe I chose the wrong time for takeout (3:15pm) I ordered the Wahoo Bowl with spicy fish, cajun beans and brown rice. Good thing I asked for 2 additional salsa cups (they are tiny to begin with and only 1/4 filled) as that was the only thing that helped this dish be somewhat enjoyable. Seems like all of this food had been prepared like morning and just sat around all day. Disappointing.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Really enjoyed our quick meal here. After ordering at the counter our food came out within ten minutes, and was delicious! The atmosphere is great, with TV screens on the wall to keep you entertained. The Citrus Slaw Taco is a must, wish I had ordered more!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Friends recommended Wahoo's Fish Tacos. What a great place! Fun atmosphere, friendly people and the best fish tacos ever. Definitely worth a stop if you are in Huntington Beach.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

My mission in Huntington Beach was to find a legit fish taco. And this place did not disappoint! Since it was US Surfing Open weekend it was CRAZY busy. But the service and to find a table were pretty good. You order your food at the counter and they bring it to you. I ordered the two fish tacos with black beans and rice. They were the best fish tacos I have had!!! And my hubby ordered the shrimp bowl. It was loaded with shrimp!! And it was really tasty too! A must try if you are in the area!