“Great quick meal”
Review of Wahoo's Fish Taco

Wahoo's Fish Taco
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Really enjoyed our quick meal here. After ordering at the counter our food came out within ten minutes, and was delicious! The atmosphere is great, with TV screens on the wall to keep you entertained. The Citrus Slaw Taco is a must, wish I had ordered more!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Friends recommended Wahoo's Fish Tacos. What a great place! Fun atmosphere, friendly people and the best fish tacos ever. Definitely worth a stop if you are in Huntington Beach.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

My mission in Huntington Beach was to find a legit fish taco. And this place did not disappoint! Since it was US Surfing Open weekend it was CRAZY busy. But the service and to find a table were pretty good. You order your food at the counter and they bring it to you. I ordered the two fish tacos with black beans and rice. They were the best fish tacos I have had!!! And my hubby ordered the shrimp bowl. It was loaded with shrimp!! And it was really tasty too! A must try if you are in the area!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

My first trip to Wahoo's Taco will not be my last. Great fish tacos, rice and black beans. Wonderful outdoor dining available.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I wandered in Wahoo's and I'm so glad I did! You order at the register and they bring you your food. I ordered the Paleo bowl with steak and pork. The pork was so tender, and the protein was served on a bed of slaw with cilantro and an entire avocado. I'm on a special diet - gluten free - and it was so nice to enjoy this healthy meal! I want to go back!