“Great Pizza!”
Review of Round Table Pizza

Round Table Pizza
Ranked #257 of 613 Restaurants in Huntington Beach
Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

Round Table Pizza has a good reputation in the Huntington Beach community. Their pizza is made fresh at the time ordered. Their pizza dough is fresh not freeze. Their ingredients are fresh even the cheese. They offer lunch specials and have wonderful salads. They support children's sports in the community, which to me is great.

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

Thanks for thoughtful fun Mother's Day Pizza, great way to have a quick lunch will a special twist on Mother's Day. Round Table HB rocks

Reviewed 26 March 2016

We had our rehearsal dinner here since it is where my husband and I met. They had a private party room in the back that sat about 40 of us. They offered catering deals and food came hot and fresh, salad bar is small but was good.

Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

After a great day at Huntington Beach with my husband and my in laws. We finished our fantastic trip to the West coast with an amazing dinner with garlic supreme, pepperoni / cheese and 2 kids pizza meals. Great customer service and very helpful staff. Looking forward to coming back to the West coast again soon.