“Good Thai Chicken Pizza”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #390 of 613 Restaurants in Huntington Beach
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 18 December 2016

Four of us stopped in to have a late lunch (3 pm) at the CPK in Huntington Beach. We were seated promptly and waited for someone to take our drink order. I'm not sure what happened but it quickly became apparent that this CPK was under staffed. After waiting about 10 minutes, very harried server showed up and apologized for taking so long to get to us. We ordered our drinks and after another 10 minute or so wait, I think it was the bar tender that delivered our drinks (along with more apologies due to being short staffed). When our server returned, we ordered four different pizzas and a couple of sides, which eventually found their way to our table. Our server did the best job he could and we rewarded him for his efforts. The food was good, but someone needs to reevaluate their staffing levels.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

The food is good but rather non-authentic and expensive. It has more of a sports bar setting. The parking is horrible.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Ordered the Chicken Caesar salad, OMG was it huge. Get ready to mow on some greens! I also tried the passion fruit sangria, It was so fruity,tasty and refreshing.

Reviewed 21 September 2015

Great pizza and margaritas. I had chicken picatta, hubby and kids had pizzas. Fast, great service So much food, took some home.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

Came her for business lunch. Good pizza and other choices. I had the 7" pizza and soap for $10. Not bad for lunch. There are a lot of others choices. Service was good. the place was clean. The price was right with most items between $10 - $15.

The large screen TV's were on but the screen was so reflective. It was impossible to watch. I wonder who picked this type of highly reflective screen, instead of a matt screen. I took a star off the review because of that. I had a hard time watching the game.