My fiancé and I decided to do a road trip for our vacation instead of fly. We traveled from NorCal to SoCal and went all over, first stop Palm Springs , second Anaheim (Disney Cali Adventure) we wanted the last trek of out vacation to be by the beach and decided to pamper ourselves and stay at HB Hyatt, this place was the finishing touch to our Week Vacation, the staff are so friendly and so helpful, We went to pools (yes there multiple pools) hot tubs (multiple hot tubs too ) Walked around the beautiful property, they also have a skywalk from the property across to the beach where they have chairs , umbrellas , towels for use, no charge to hotel guest. We even decided to do the fire pit at night , now this was on a Friday and we watched the sunset had the fire and the hotel had a live band playing the best music could have not been a more perfect setting for our last night there !! Oh there are restaurants on the property and little boutiques, little Grocery store . We had some cocktails and small bites so I can't really comment on the restaurants there but I hear they are great.
The only have Valet parking, so no self parking and when we were there it was $37.00 day/overnight, they are there 24/7 so you can always get your vehicle anytime you needed, just call down and they will have it ready for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a community also known as "Surf City, USA", the resort offers easy access via a pedestrian walkway to eight miles of wide beaches where waves crash and surfers reign. The magnificent Andalusian architecture, reminiscent of Spain's southern coast, and lush landscaping combine to create a sense of casual elegance and your own private seaside retreat. All rooms have private terraces, and most feature stunning views of the Pacific. Five different dining restaurants,a grocery store, a full service spa and salon and two pools and several hot tubs on the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort And Spa