“The best of all the fast pizza ”
Review of Mod Pizza

Mod Pizza
Ranked #109 of 613 Restaurants in Huntington Beach
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

the food quality is very good as well as the service. the Carmelized pear ice tea is AMAZING! it's our favorite pizza place!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

I used to feel guilty every time I ate pizza. Now, at Mod Pizza I can pick whatever ingredients I want and still feel healthy afterwards. I would never imagine that it was possible to have my pizza with spinach, mushrooms, artichoke and rosemary.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

The location is good, in among the shops and other restaurants/cafes. The pizza was very good and there is seating both inside and outside.
We were a group of 4 and for some reason the service on our pizza was slower than the other three.....something about "we couldn't read the name"??!!

Reviewed 29 August 2016

MOD was the first flash baked pizza we tried at a different location a couple of years ago. Now there are pizza places like this all over town. We have tried quite a few but feel like MOD does it a bit better.
They offer a standard price and size and you can add items to your hearts content. This goes for salad too. There is also a kids size if you prefer smaller size. The best part may be the delish lemonades and ice teas they have. We love to mix them and enjoy different combos!

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

We stopped here for a quick midday lunch. It's similar to Pieology. Everything was fresh and affordable. Staff was very pleasant. Didn't take long to get our food.