“Great Little Restaurant In The High Desert”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spring House Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 128 Restaurants in Hesperia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 April 2017

I took my aunt to visit her daughter in Hesperia, California. Twice (once for lunch and once for breakfast) we stopped in to the Spring House Restaurant and couldn't be happier with the food and the service! Cheery, positive waitresses and great food with generous portions. Not just the usual ham & eggs, sausage & eggs, bacon & eggs. They also had corned beef hash & eggs, kielbasa & eggs, as well as Italian sausage & eggs. I had kielbasa & eggs and all of the combos came with hash browns or home potatoes, toast or pancakes. My aunt had a spinach omelette with a side of sliced tomato and my cousin had a (large!) fruit bowl. We all had scrumptious coffee and the waitress was very good about keeping the coffee cups filled.

The really cute thing about this restaurant is the train system going around on a track up on the walls of the entire inside of the restaurant. Really cute setup, and a must-visit for any railroad fan or children. Behind the trains running is a background of Hesperia city history painted on the wall to make it look like the train is passing through.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

Most time we have a great meal here. In 5 yrs have had only 1 really bad experience.
My mother's chicken fried steak tasted like freazer burn and my porkchops were over cooked and had a long dark hair in it! Was given only a 10% discount for all of this. So my mother and I now only order breakfast items.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

We came back recently after having not been for awhile. This is a charming old fashioned diner type place. The steak & eggs is excellent. You could use a little help with your landscape esp. out front, it would look better and cleaner even if it was just rocks. Maybe you should try to make it match your mural inside.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

Spring House is a coffee shop--not a dinner house--and it does exactly what it's supposed to do. Plenty of good food is served by cheerful waitresses and, something important to me, they make turkey sandwiches with the real "bird"; not some weird pressed meat. And the coleslaw is excellent. When I retired, I started going to restaurants that were closer to my house, so it's been quite a while since I've been to Spring House. After going two weeks ago, today made my third stop. I'm a happy camper!

1  Thank WanderingWoman2014
Reviewed 26 October 2015

I have been at this restaurant for lunch and dinner. Breakfast is good, nothing special. I have been for here for lunch before but not impressed with what I ate.