“Yum!”

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #2 of 5 Quick Bites in Hesperia
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 21 May 2016

Every visit to California needs a visit to In-N-Out for the best burgers and fries. They need to invest in getting gluten-free buns and learn how to do a letter wrapped burger like Red Robin to excel even more.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 9 February 2016

My heart bleeds and screams for help!!! My bloodvains beg me for mercy!!!! My stomach shouts out loud BUY BUY BUY!!!! This is my favorite burger when traveling USA, in a cozy little town called Victorville, CA. And; with an all-time american youth behind the counter; the Archie type!! This place and this double double burger is just yummie, its gives the body a chock and it`s A BURGER!!!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 14 October 2015

My elderly parents, locals, love this place. But they only do the drive thru. I'd had a much less than perfect drive thru experience here previously. Read a recent review indicating that the monitoring of 'eat here' orders might be problematic. We easily secured a table midweek at 11am. Food arrival time was average for the chain. Fries were warm, but not hot. Burgers were typically delicious. Staff was as cordial as the chain typifies. Mom ordered small drinks, but was charged for & received medium. I picked a table where I could watch how the staff dealt with problems previously identified. Monitoring of the food, when the number was called, appears appropriate. By the time we left, the place was packed.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

Not the best experience this night, we normally come to this In & Out every other week same time always with a group of 10 to 15 people.

Unfortunately I mistakenly pick up (1) burger that was not mine, it was an honest mistake, we just got confused with the order.

Its nit like if I took an extra burger, it was just not my turn, but when they found out about the mistake about 1 minute later, one of the servers came up to me with an angry and very rude Actitude and told ne I took the wrong burger, I already had the burgers in my hands si it wouldn't been right to return it after I touched it.

So I just said I AM SORRY, I thought it was my order. She left only to come back and practically throw the order of fries that was mission on my table, and did not say nothing!!!!... Wow.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 30 May 2015

There are two In-N-Outs in Hesperia, one on Bear Valley Road near Hesperia Road and one on Main Street near the 15. Burgers are the usual superior quality. Ofter very crowded but they have staff come out to take order from your car window.

Date of visit: April 2015