“Freshness Abounds”

Sizzler
Ranked #18 of 128 Restaurants in Hesperia
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I had not been to a Sizzler in a while and boy was I surprised. The Sizzler in Hesperia CA was clean with a friendly staff, which is always a prerequisite for me to enjoy an establishment. However, the best part was how fresh all the ingredients in their salad bar were. A veritable cornucopia of fresh greens, pasta, and dressings. The wings were my favorite and quite delicious. They were smoking hot (temperature wise not flavor). There was also a taco bar with pork carnitas which were tender and tasty. The price for lunch was very reasonable. Overall, I left the Sizzler in Hesperia very satisfied.

SizzlerTeam, SEO Manager at Sizzler, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Thank you so very much for leaving such a positive review of us, here at our E Main St location, Spokanesalsa. We're thrilled to hear you had such an amazing experience as this is what we strive for. We hope you come back and visit us again soon so we can provide you with another 5-star meal.

-Your Local Hesperia Sizzler Team

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Besides the great salad bar, the steaks, shrimp, and tacos are wonderful. I have wine with my dinner, and I always eat too much. Don't skip Sizzler. It's priced right and the food is served by happy, helpful staff.

SizzlerTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Sizzler, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Thank you so much for leaving your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience here at our E Main St. location. Please join us again sometime soon.

-Your Local Hesperia Sizzler Team

Reviewed 18 May 2017

When you enter any Sizzler, your menu is on the wall, so take your time to study it. When you get to the cashier, they will greet you with a smile and ask you for your selection or if you ask them they will direct you a meal that will satisfy your needs. After they take your order, they will get your silverware and direct you to your table. Shortly, your waiter will take your order slip and ask if you would like cheese bread or regular rolls and in a few minutes you will have your choice of rolls and your drinks. If you ordered the salad bar, which is a must, be prepared for the largest selection of salads and sides that will fill your plate. If you did not order the salad bar, you waiter will bring you a smaller portioned salad with all the fixings and your choice of dressings. Be careful on the salad bar as you have to leave room for your main dish. If you have room, they have a great selection of desserts and an ice cream machine that has vanilla and chocolate or a blended one. If you leave hungry, it is your fault because Sizzler offers you the best and most food you can eat.

SizzlerTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Sizzler, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed review, Pfoskett. We truly enjoy hearing that you have had such a great meals here at our Hesperia location and hope that you will be dining with us again in the very near future.

- Your Local Hesperia Sizzler Team

Reviewed 23 March 2017

You can just order the buffet here and have a decent meal. But when you add this to an entree, it gets a little too much. I had a chopped steak with a one trip salad bar. Seniors get a drink included. I couldn't eat anymore than that. But there are desserts, lots of salad items and some extra starches to choose from. Lines can get long on Sunday afternoons and holidays.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

No more Ham Chunks! need to serve the famous ham pieces served in the salad bar, which were replaced with, artichokes, please bring my hammies back!

Been to Sizzler? Share your experiences!