“Great Food.....!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The breakfast I had at Ocean Diner was excellent. I wouldn't give it a second thought ever.....It is my new to go place In Hermosa Beach.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Old time diner with a California rwist. 40's decor. Good service and good food. I am from NJ the diner capital of the world. This is similar but you can get things like rice instead of potatoes and some Mexican options with that california flair. Good service and good coffee. Crowded on weekends.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Great location from our hotel, opens early too most days at 7am ! Love the "Old Fashioned Diner" atmosphere and food.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Hermosa Beach food is fantastic! Ocean diner does not strike you as the finest dining location when you drive past it, but once inside you realize why so many people enjoy it! All staff were friendly and courteous, they topped up my coffee and ensured we were taken care of. I would recommend any of the pancakes or French toast dishes at this restaurant. I had Suzys crunchy french toast and my fiance had the blueberry pancakes. Both were cooked perfectly, not dry or too "doughy". The crunchy french toast gets the crunch from granola that is sprinkled on top of the French toast, along with sliced bananas. The blueberry pancakes were loaded with blueberries and a very good portion size. We dined on a Sunday morning and it was busy but we waited only 10 minutes to get a table. We recommend this diner and can't wait to explore more of Hermosa Beach!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Entering the cafe, you see a huge assortment of breakfast pastries, etc. Ocean Diner is simple, basic old-time diner food. I love breakfast there. This is a small place and on weekends there can be a wait.