“Mouth Watering Chicken and sides”
Review of Poulet Du Jour

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Poulet Du Jour
Ranked #43 of 138 Restaurants in Hermosa Beach
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spotted this from the road and just had to go and check it out. We ordered the a whole chicken and 2 sides and the chicken was just perfect in every way. I haven't had such good rotisserie chicken since I have lived in the US and was just unhappy that I hadn't found it earlier.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

We were looking for a place to eat in Hermosa Beach and this place popped up. The restaurant wasn't looking that great from the outside but its a little hidden gem on a busy street. We both had the 1/2 chicken combo and the chicken was nicely baked. Lots of flavor and not dried out. That can happen when you are roasting a lot of chickens. Came with a 2 sides. Order potato salad and a regular salad as our sides. Both were decent. Needed a little more dressing on the salad. Overall it was really good. The service... myeh.. I wasn't expecting much. Your there to eat!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I love to get whole Rotisserie chickens, have a portion for dinner the rest the next day for lunch. A friend recently suggested takeout from here, and it was fantastic!

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Chicken sandwiches were amazing for a quick lunch. Staff is very friendly. There is a large TV at the bar as well as a wall with local celebrities that have visited the restaurant over the years.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I'm a carnivore and not into healthy but this place has such good food I can't resist - a tiny little place where they put a lot of effort into their food, and it shows. The Chicken is great and even the veggie dishes are so tasty even I like them!