Open today: 11:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Really fun place!

We had a great tasting here and love their unique wine names. It was fun and good wine. Also... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
TravelisMe
Los Angeles
Great wines and venue!

Got to try a range of different wines, adapted to our tastes and preferences. Cheese pairings were... read more

Reviewed 21 September 2018

from US$89.00
from US$65.00
from US$175.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 October 2016

What a fun experience - doesn't matter if you're a local or visiting, if you're on the square in Healdsburg, you must pop into Thumbprint Cellars and go through their salacious line-up. Great atmosphere, relaxed and fun, great wines with fun names and incredible staff, too!

Date of experience: October 2016
Scott L, Owner at Thumbprint Cellars, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thanks, Landon! We look forward to visit with you again soon.
Cheers,
Scott

Reviewed 9 October 2016

My wife & I stopped in to pick up our quarterly. We didn't leave there for almost an hour. Marissa took care of us by sharing many different wines as well as pouring different varietals to compare. We ended up buying a couple of cases of wine because the wines are soooooooo good. Thanks for the great service and sharing the many wines.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Okay, wine is a very personal thing. These wines work for me. I've been lucky enough to enjoy them over several years and plan to continue. You might like them, too!

This is a fun little tasting venue on the square in downtown Healdsburg. It's nicely decorated including paintings of super heroes with their backs to you. Not knowing really anything about art, I'm not sure what that's about, but it somehow works for this art novice. During the day it feels nicely dark and cool. The kind of place to take a break from the warm day and taste some wine. At night it feels warm and cozy. The staff is very attentive, appropriately engaged, and simply pleasant.

To me, it's the kind of place that when you first pop your head in you might not see a reason to check it out further. Go in, spend a little time, see how it works for you. You may be surprised. The wine is good enough and the place enjoyable enough that I'd drive to Healdsburg just to visit this one place.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 5 June 2016

Great wines, a nice atmosphere, exceptional staff and customer service! All in downtown Healdsberg! Don't miss an opportunity to stop by this fantastic tasting room and experience some wonderfully made artisanal wines! Love Thumbprint!

Date of experience: July 2015

You're the BEST, Art! See you again, soon.
Cheers,
Scott

Reviewed 13 April 2016

We visited Thumbprint Cellars on the Wine Country Walking Tours. It was our first stop on the tour, and I ended up coming back after the tour was over to purchase wine and enroll in the club. We tried 3 wines during our tour (all reds), and 4 more when we went back (one red, 2 whites, and a port). Thumbprint had the most wines that I liked, so I joined their club for future shipments.

The atmosphere is cozy and I appreciated the support of local artists by displaying and selling their art. The wine pairings included cheeses, dried cherries, and almonds.

Note that Thumbprint, along with MANY of the tasting rooms in the area, do not have public restrooms due to the laws and regulations for having such in California. This is unfortunate, but if you plan ahead, this is not an issue.

Date of experience: April 2016