“Awesome crabs! San jose branch”
Review of Crabaholic

Crabaholic
Ranked #79 of 354 Restaurants in Hayward
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

We went here using groupon. Weve been buying all the crab groupons we could find. This was definitely one the best deals. We could order any food and the groupon cost is deducted. We dont eat crawfish so being able to choose just crabs was awesome. We tried the Crab Boat which has 4 types of crabs. Yummy! Dungeones, blue crab, king crab, snow crab plus corn and sausages. The cajun sauce is yummy too.
Love it!!!

Well come back even without groupons

Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

I went to the restaurant for a take out holding a Groupon coupon.

The young lady was nice and helpful.
I ordered a sea combo including crawfish, mussels,shrimps, crab , clam, sausage and corn in a hot Cajun sauce.
All was cooked perfectly. I loved the big shrimps. Tender crab.
Good fresh seafood! !! A bit pricey for sure but once a time it would be alright.
I'll come back next month .

Reviewed 23 June 2015

Wow, this was truly the best Dungeness crab I've ever enjoyed. I ordered the nearly two lb. crab with garlic butter. There were other choices including Cajun, but the fresh garlic rocked. The service was very good with friendly, helpful staff. The crab is served on a table covered with butcher paper along with fresh lime, seasonings, scissors, crackers, and a cocktail fork. The crab was cooked perfectly, tender, moist, and delicious. Wow, wow! I only wish I could eat here often, but it's too far for this Florida girl

Reviewed 3 May 2015

Well, I was hustle away to this place late at night at least for me. I thought it was pricey. But it was pretty good size portions. The quality seem to be there. Plus along with the freshness. Over all good food.
My biggest surprize was that they allowed us to stay an hour past closing with no mention of it or being rushed. That's a sign of a good eatery. So give this place a shot.

1  Thank rholland63