Free cancellation until 29/07
US$95
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$140
US$132
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$109
US$99
Quality Inn Hayward Hotel(Hayward)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
All reviewsbeds were comfortablewafflessan franciscotargetbayfreewayhousekeeperoakland
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I was sent to do work at a nearby mall. I chose to stay at La Quinta inn n suites as I had heard good things about the place. The rooms are clean and updated. Beds are very comfy and pillows aren’t all flattened out. The manager Hajid went above and beyond to accommodate me on 2 occasions. 1 once in October I had a registration until Thursday and job took longer, the hotel was sold out and he helped me by getting me a room for the extra night. On 11/28/17 after working on the California fire clean up and no days off on my way home to LA I called to see if I could book a room at the price he gave me before and he did. And as a loyal customer he gave me a a free upgrade to a suite. I can’t say enough about great service. The ladies at the morning buffet are great as are the people working the counter. Thanks la Quinta Team!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ignacio A
La Quinta M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Oakland - Hayward, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Thank you for your rating and compliments. I am glad we have met your expectations. We greatly appreciate your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again.

Edna Padrid
Assistant GM

Reviewed 28 October 2017

The desk clerk name Mara, has great customer service. Due to perfessionalism, my stay at the La Quinta in Oakland was much enjoyable. The hotel housekeeping personell, was very pleasant and curtious as well.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
La Quinta M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Oakland - Hayward, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write about our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am glad to know that your stay was up to your satisfaction. I really appreciate the recognition of employees hard work. La Quinta family Thank you for your wonderful review.

Regards!

Sajid Dadabhoai

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I was very pleased with the breakfast, it was excellent. This breakfast had everything, scrambled eggs, sausage which most Continental has only Danish, bagels, yogurt, juice;coffee. Clean establishment & very quiet. Close to shopping mall.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
La Quinta M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Oakland - Hayward, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Jan B,

Thank you very much for taking time to write about your stay. I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay. We would love to see you again in near future.

Regards!

Sajid Dadabhoai - GM

Reviewed 24 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 30 September 2017

So I stayed here in a King bedroom for one night while traveling for work.
It was pleasant surprise. My room was very fresh and newly renovated. Also they had the evening reception (beef patties,salad, mash potatoes & chips) almost a whole dinner for me (since I am a vegetarian). But they said its their 'last' night of evening reception for some reason.
Anyways a great updated room, swimming pool and great full breakfast next day, made my stay here very pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business