US$106
US$165
Hampton.com
US$197
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

US$131
US$109
US$99
US$132
Discovery Inn(Hayward)
US$143
Quality Inn Hayward Hotel(Hayward)(Great Value!)
US$109
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrooms are spacious and cleancottage cheeseoakland airportwafflessan franciscotargethousekeepingprintingbayfreewaycollege
Reviewed 11 May 2012

I always look forward to staying at this location. The staff is always attentive, and the overall experience is perfect for business trips.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Carson, California, USA
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I have enjoyed your hotel, but the last 2 times I stayed there in order to print a Boarding Pass for my flight I had to pay $1.58 each time I made a copy. This is the only La Quinta I have had this experience. This ridiculous policy makes me want to rethink my hotel choice.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Stayed in a King Suite which is "suppose" to be the best room
I am an Elite member in their Frequent Stay Program. When my husband and I checked in together, we were given one bottle of water and one small bag of trail mix to share. Come on - don't be so cheap!
Carpet outside bathroom had big red stain & iron burn
Carpet in bedroom had a large worn spot
Refrigerator door kep getting stuck on the floor when opening it
Real nice tv in the room
If you just want a clean place to sleep at night and don't plan to spend time in the room ok.
Front desk staff extremely nice

Room Tip: We stay here all the time during NFL season and for the past five years have stayed in various rooms. Quality of the rooms is the same.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2012

The rooms (both that I tried) smelled like mothballs and were dark and cold. The carpet has seen better days maybe from the trash dump they pulled it out of. Location is good and there were places to eat around it. The smell and the fact that the laundry room below my first room shook the entire floor makes it a non return for me.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business