“Excellent authentic mexican food”
Review of Shark Shack

Shark Shack
Ranked #25 of 330 Restaurants in Hayward
Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

If you dare to adventure away from the normal touristy burritos and chimichangas, which they also have, and try the goat birria, the barbacoa or the pozole, all specialties of the mexican Altiplano, you will not be disappointed. Flavors are delicate and intricate and I can also vouch for their authenticity. The downside? Tortillas are not the best, but they are very doable. (I bring my own)....

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Whenever I am in the downtown area for the Saturday Farmer's Market, I always pass this place by and wondered what it was about.

It had an extensive menu, had a hard time to decide between fish tacos and wet style burrito. I got the latter with chicken and no beans. Just having half of it was very filling and the sauce was tasty. The burrito was not dry with the guacamole, sour cream, and salsa so it complemented the sauce well.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

The wet style burrito with carnitas is to die for- so huge half of it has to go home for another day. good selection of Mexican beers and soft drinks. Always friendly staff.

Reviewed 15 April 2015

Our son eats here and told us about it. I have been several times and they have very good fish taco's. I liked their salsa as well. Cool owners too.

Reviewed 11 November 2014

I eat at Shark shack at least twice a month. The food is made with fresh ingredients and the
service is always very efficient My favorte sandwich is the mexican torta made with carne asada,
white onions, tomatoes, jalapenos and avocados. It is a pleasure to eat authentic mexican food
made by Mariano Orozco and his team.