“Delicious!!”

Naked Fish Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #40 of 334 Restaurants in Hayward
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Lots of menu offerings so even if one of your group isn't a sushi lover, they can find something to satisfy them. I love the sushi. Everything has been very fresh. The service is good. Nothing to complain about!

Reviewed 5 August 2016

I love sushi and I don't have anything to complain about with this restaurant. I came here with a friend.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

My Best Boyfriend is visiting from Florida and he loves good sushi, I have never eaten Sushi but he said I would love it so he took me to Naked Fish close to home and OMG how delish. I'm a sushi lover, I love the way those fish eggs pop in your mouth.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Fantastic Sushi! Very good service, family owned. the Naked Fish is busy during lunch because the food is so good!

Reviewed 19 February 2015

Family owned excellent service, food is incredible, The owners Dennis, Maria husband and wife, Dan brother in-law such wonderful people, make you feel just like home. You can ask them to make you anything that is not on the menu describe it to them and they will do their best to make you feel special... theirs menu has a variety of delicious dishes, from Udon, Sashimi, Nigiri, Tempura styles, that will blow your taste buds away,... Their friendliness staff are just like you and I looking for good service and great food, my recommendation is, if is not on the menu ask for it they can make it for you. Yummy ! Our experience was wonderful, quickly if you know your way around the kitchen and you love good food this is the place. I give it a 10+