“Sam makes great Pokey salad”
Review of Sapporo Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sapporo Restaurant
Ranked #106 of 354 Restaurants in Hayward
Reviewed 27 October 2017

We used to eat here often. I really like the owner, Sam. He makes great pokey salad and tasty rolls.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

My co-workers and I go to Sapporo a few times each year, and have never been disappointed. The service is quick and friendly and the food is delicious. I'm not into sushi so I go with the teriyaki chicken. :) It's great. My co-workers love the sushi, too. Good location in Hayward, ample parking.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I was looking for some good sushi around downtown Hayward. Years ago, this restaurant was owned by a Japanese, I think. During a recent visit though, I was appalled - the sushi we ordered were falling apart when picked up - huh? Yes...and the ingredients were not very fresh. Disappointing.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

We had driven past this restaurant so many times that we made it a point to try it out. The service was rather slow. There was only one lady waiting on guests--and she was working very hard. The food was okay, luckily it was not over priced. My sushi wasn't rolled tight & every time I picked it up, it fell apart. I was not upset, rather this made us laugh. Dinner for two with drinks did not break the bank.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

Perhaps it was our timing, but we ate here totally alone--outnumbered by the 3 waiters! The food was "ok Japanese"-soups, noodles, tempura, fish, sushi-- but not memorable. Ample street parking.