“I would come back”

Kokyo Sushi Buffet
Ranked #19 of 334 Restaurants in Hayward
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Not excellent, but certainly a bargain with plenty of options to feel full.
Inexpensive, quick, vegetables, protein...what more could you ask for.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

They have a fairly large sushi selection with very fresh salmon and Tuna sashimi. The usually have about 15-20 different rolls. The hot food is good and they always have snow crab legs

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Leave your self control at home or why go to a buffet? plate 1: Nigiri sushi, Plate 2 Favorite Nigiri and hot foods: steamed fish, dimsum, wonton soap, garlic fried pork chops, prawns....Plate 3: salads: seaweed, seafood, peeled shrimp..

Reviewed 7 March 2017

My parents brought me to a place they often go. It was my first time. The place is on the second floor with typical Asian decoration. The buffet has about five buffet table in the center and two on the side for deserts and three also on the side for sushi. Now the food: It is tasty for the cooked food and the quality is there. The sushi was also good and fresh (you could see the person preparing it). I'll be going there next time I'm in California.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I'm not a huge buffet fan, but my family and I love coming here because they often have crab legs and a great assortment of sushi. We get our money's worth in sashimi and rolls. It's probably the best buffet in the area, especially for seafood. It gets packed pretty quickly, but I always think it's worth the wait if you are hungry!

Been to Kokyo Sushi Buffet? Share your experiences!