“Great Chinese food”

Add it.
Little Asia Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 151 Restaurants in Hawthorne
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was in Hawthorne until they lost everything for a fire. Four years later they reopened in Inglewood and the food is better then ever. Great prices and big portions.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 21 December 2017

We had Little Asia make large pans for our company party. Everything was fresh and ready on time. They are friendly service too.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 8 November 2017

They just moved to 4624 Imperial Hwy from Hawthorne blvd.. A lunch special is a drink, soup, salad, wanton and an entree. All that for $6.50. I don't know how they keep it so cheap. The food is really good. The place is busy at lunch, but you can always find a table. Staff is very friendly.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2016

Their food is tasty and either you eat there or take it home as you please. I like their several dish and depends what you prefer.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Went here for lunch last Thursday. Small tables for 2 line one wall, booths line the other and larger tables in the middle. Small place. We were told where to sit and a waiter brought us tea cups and tea right away. Lunch prices were very reasonable. $5.50 lunch special included a "salad", wonton, soup and entrée. "Salad" was bits of lettuce on a dessert sized plate. A fairly good sized wonton was sitting on top. Soup was served in very small bowl, some kind of egg type soup. It had good flavor but then also had a slimy consistency and I wasn't sure if it had raw egg mixed in. Probably not, but that's how it felt and I couldn't get over that. Wonton was good, and then the "Salad" actually surprised me because they had poured a clear lemony dressing over it and that was tasty. Just not really a salad versus shredded lettuce. I had the Kung Pao Chicken with steamed rice. Food was brought out fairly quickly. Large portions of meat. But once I started eating it, the ratio of meat to rice that was given was off. Too much meat, not enough rice. No veggies in the dish, just chili peppers. So after a while, it was overwhelming. Good flavor and spicy, made my nose run. Then we were brought the check and given a fortune cookie each. Servers were fast, efficient, but not very engaging. Not unfriendly, but not friendly either. Sort of in the middle if that makes sense. The other thing of note was that a lot of cops frequent this place. There were 4 or 5 of them eating while we were there and you could hear them "talking shop". All in all, not sure I would go back. It was a good price for a decent meal, but not much atmosphere.

Date of visit: September 2013