This hotel is as plain as can be. Basic room - loud air conditioner - poor tv reception. Loud groups of kids roaming the hallways on a Saturday night. Worst part is that they charge $13 for parking. My reservation said it was $12 but was informed at check in that it is now $13. Why charge for parking for a hotel out in the middle of nowhere? Gauging the guests as usual. I will not stay there again. Just not worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites hotel in Hawthorne, California, combines stylish décor with thoughtful amenities. Set in an ideal location just minutes from Manhattan Beach, Los Angeles and LAX Airport, our Hawthorne, California, hotel features a re-imagined lobby with flexible spaces to work and relax while taking advantage of our free Wi-Fi. Guests will love spreading out in our spacious Manhattan Beach suites while enjoying flat-screen TVs and bedding that complement the convenient luxuries such as mini-refrigerators, wet bars and microwaves. Comfortable beds with luxurious linens and piles of pillows make our Manhattan Beach suites the perfect place to wind down. Our hotel in Hawthorne, California, provides guests the perfect start to every day with complimentary breakfast featuring a variety of fresh, hot and healthy options. An all-suite hotel infused with stylish spaces at an affordable rate, our Manhattan Beach hotel invites you to find the comforts of home on the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Manhattan Beach - Hawthorne Hotel Hawthorne
- Springhill Suites Hawthorne