All reviews police station lax airport room was clean after midnight complimentary toiletries compared to other hotels clean place quiet area fridge wifi clerk sirens desk freeway
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

This motel was just what i needed for my short 3 day stay in LA. It was very reasonably priced and very close to LAX. Room was spacious and had a refrigerator. Room was clean and tidy. Parking was ok and staff was courteous. Bed was pretty big but very uncomfortable. I found serveral ants in the sink area and a small black bug on the bed. Housekeeping did not change the bedding not once during my 3 day stay. Overall it got the job done for my short stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel because it was close to Lax and our car hire company and because it was reasonably priced.
The room was clean the bed was huge and comfartable and had just a little bit of airport noise.
Overall enjoyed our stay but to be honest did not much time in the room.
Also had a fridge, iron and board and coffee.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2017

This is an older place, but it was clean and well maintained. Room was nice and they even had extra amenities (mini-refrigerator, and toothpaste, toothbrush, makeup remover kit and razor along with the regular shampoo, etc). It was easy to get to and only about 12 minutes drive from the LAX Lot C parking lot. My flight came in after midnight, and it was no problem to check in to the hotel after 2 am (24 hour front desk, and my reservation had a note that I would be arriving late at night). Some other hotels in the area have a 1 am or 2 am check in cut-off time. There were even snacks available to purchase in the lobby. Some say the area is sketchy, but anything near the airport is going to be that way. The parking lot was well lit and I felt that my car was safe. A great price for the area.

Stayed: June 2017
2  Thank CAorange
Reviewed 28 May 2017

I spent 12 nights at the Hawthorne Plaza Inn February 2016. I would recommend this hotel price was accurate to the standard. Room housekeeper daily. It's a quiet area to rest after a long travel day. The hotel is close to LAX airport and close to several shopping centres

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MacPeter70
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Very clean, convenient bed, great personnel, nice and safe parking, fast internet. One luck - the luck of sound insulation and , consequently, silence. Approaching LAX airplanes sound like they are landing on your bed. But if you are sleeping well - then I could definitely recommend this place pricewise.

Room Tip: Book it if you are sleeping well
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple