US$192
  • Fitness centre
Comfort Inn Half Moon Bay(Half Moon Bay)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$191
ComfortInn
US$190
Beach House at Half Moon Bay(Half Moon Bay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$375
Coastside Inn(Half Moon Bay)
US$179
Oceano Hotel & Spa Half Moon Bay(Half Moon Bay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$382
US$365
Cypress Inn on Miramar Beach(Half Moon Bay)(Great Value!)
US$400
Mill Rose Inn(Half Moon Bay)
US$465
Orbitz.com
Half Moon Bay Lodge(Half Moon Bay)(Great Value!)
US$346
US$322
Priceline
2,249 results
All reviewsthe ritzfire pitclub levelgolf courseindoor poolguest housevalet parkingthe cliffnavio restaurantbeautiful resorttennis courtsresort feewine barplay golfrose petalsturn down servicemain building
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Situated on the south side of Half Moon Bay, this top class golf course and hotel offers quality and service to rival any of the facilities on the Pacific coast.

Ocean views abound as shown here. The dinner was excellent, special call out on the pork chop which was spectacular!
Sitting out on the terrace and taking in sunset by the fire is a good way to wrap up a day at the ocean side.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear rugbyphoto C,

Our thanks for reviewing your stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay. It's wonderful to read that we met all of your expectations and that you especially enjoyed our sensational ocean views. It was an honor having you as our guest, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future visit.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I had heard a lot of things about this hotel - including that it is eye wateringly expensive.
First the positive. The views are quite lovely. The spaces are nicely decorated.
The rooms are small. And you can hear your neighbours shower, clear their throats, and hear their alarm clocks go off in the early morning. The light streams in around the door frame from the corridor as does the noise. For a hotel that charges 1000 bucks a night you would expect a good nights sleep but sadly in my 4 nights here I didnt get one. And I changed rooms.
Beds are comfortable.
Food is ok but in room breakfast dining averaged 60 dollars !
I found the whole experience meh. Overpriced and not delivering on the basics for a hotel.
Yes the views are pretty, but there are so many other places.

1  Thank 70Michela
Ritz-CarltonHMB, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear 70Michela,

Thank you for being our guest at The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay. Although we were very pleased to learn that you enjoyed our gorgeous ocean views, interior design and comfortable beds, we would like to sincerely apologize that you were affected by noise during your stay and that your overall visit did not meet your expectations.
Your comfort, well-being and a memorable visit are very important to us so we sincerely appreciate your feedback that allows us to work on areas that require improvement. We thank you again for being our guest and certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future for a more pleasant stay.

The Ladies and Gentlemen of The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

This is just amazing. It has got Awesome views and is a Lovely looking hotel. Friendly staff. If you want a luxury place to stay the. Look no further.

Room is clean and well prepared, very quiet location too.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Apone2000,

Thank you for taking the time to share that your stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay was perfect in every way! We are thrilled to know you loved your well-appointed room and excellent service. We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

I guess I generally expect a lot out of the Ritz Carlton, but this one disappointed me. No doubt, the resort has spectacular views. I was given a cottage-type room. No problem. It's quieter, but the room had a musty smell, like it has not been aired out for a long time.
There was no place to put clothes, no dresser. There was a closet for hanging clothes, and that was all. I lived out of my small weekend bag the entire 4-day weekend. The service was just okay. As an Elite member, I thought I could extend my check-out time a little bit, but I couldn't. I wasn't given a room upgrade at all.
I gave it 4 stars because of the views or else I would've given this hotel 3 stars.
The hotel does have an EV charging station.

Room Tip: Get ocean-front rooms
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank dcn222
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear dcn222,

Thank you for being our Elite member and taking the time to review The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay. We are happy to know you enjoyed the views from your room. However, we are sorry for the odor issue you encountered in your room and regret the inconvenience it caused you. We will follow up on your concerns to ensure we are well poised to serve you better during your next stay. We hope you will visit with us again for a more gratifying experience.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

From the main house, Independent guest houses, golf course and spectacular ocean view, it doesn’t get any better on views. Service, however, cannot be photographed. It’s what separates The Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay from all the rest!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Rahjenah,

Thank you for taking the time to share that your stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay was perfect in every way! Perched on a bluff above the Pacific Ocean, our resort offers our guests a secluded setting with convenience to San Francisco and other Bay area attractions. We appreciate your fantastic feedback, and hope we will be your home whenever you are in the area!