All reviewsfog hornunderground parkingdeluxe king suitewithin walking distancesitting areahotel lobbyroom servicesoaking tubel granadavaulted ceilingsbeautiful hotellarge bathroomgas fireplaceget awaycoffee makerone night staybottle of wine
Reviewed 24 May 2018

Different and a little strange to me. I couldn't figure out what the theme of this whole place was. It didn't feel welcoming. Overall, an average hotel. The fireplace was phenomenal, though. It kept the room warm and cozy, which warmed the cold ambience of the room. Easy to use furnace with a touch of a button, no complications, none of the hassle of a home furnace which deals with logs and ashes. I should say that maybe I am in the minority for rating this average, as my friends loved the room. In my opinion, I give it a lower rating than the typical Embassy Suites setup (I like Embassy). The fireplace made up for it all, though.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kelly A
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I booked the room through TripAdvisor for approximately 280.00 per night. We had no idea we were booking the inn an adjacent property which was just below a motel six. No glasses in the room, only 1 end table on 1 side of the bed. Inadequate lighting about 60 watt bulbs 1 lamp one sconce. No room service, no toiletry holder in the small battub. The tv was a maximum 13 inch model no movie channels. The room was approximately 350 square feet or less.nice fireplace one window control broken. Highly advise not to book the inn 180.00 overpriced.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gary L
Reviewed 7 May 2018

The hotel staff said the hotel was full when I made the reservation but they had the "Inn" available. It was supposed to be as nice as the hotel. But it was a bit sparse missing things like a soapdish in the sink or shower. No cups to drink water, although they did provide water bottles each day. The bay view was of restaurant and the heat/air unit would cycle very loudly on and off every 30 seconds if left on. Overall the stay was enjoyable but it was the little things that could made it a great stay.

Room Tip: Ask for bay view room with an unobstructed view.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Bright and airy hotel that is decorated to a high standard. The staff were extremely helpful and the common areas very attractive. I had one of the rooms at ' The Inn ' which is immediately adjacent - had a great ocean view , comfortable bed and great shower. The aircon if you need it is noisy , and there is also a gas log fire in the room. Only downsides - the TV is very small and there is no desk with chair.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2018

We stayed here for one night before a doctor appointment in San Francisco. Beautifully decorated, amazing staff and all the amenities. You can hear the fog horn and seagulls from the deck. Love it! The room is huge with a very large bathroom, big king size bed and a living room with fireplace and comfy furniture. There were two chairs on the deck with a little table. Room service was fast and we requested extra coffee supplies the next morning so we could spend extra time on the deck with coffee watching the fishing boats coming and going. Wish we had one more night! The only thing I can say that I didn't enjoy was the traffic on the road between us and the harbor but that is minor compared to all of the positive things about this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018