Lowest prices for your stay
US$161
US$186
Hotels.com
US$161
TravelocityUS$161
PricelineUS$186
Trip.comUS$200
All reviews adjacent property yosemite valley refrigerator and microwave air conditioning rooms are clean up to date perfect location great place to stay stay there again comfortable bed park entrance lodge amenities unit furnishings hike
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2020

We stayed here the night before our sunrise engagement photo shoot in Yosemite. We needed an iron/ironing board as that was listed as an amenity on their website. When we arrived, I couldn't find it anywhere in the room. When I called the front desk, all I got was "It should be there, I don't know what to tell you". Ok?? I asked if I can get a replacement from another room as they own both Buck Meadows Lodge and Yosemite Westgate Lodge. All I got was "I can't help you". Very disappointed as I thought this was a great location outside of the park! We ended up having to change our outfits because of this and it was such a bummer.

Date of stay: October 2020
3  Thank Escape405091
Management response:Responded 2 November 2020

Escape405091:

We want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues that you have faced during your stay. Please note, this is not the kind of experience we want to offer to our guests. I will personally talk to our housekeeping staff regarding this incident and will get back to you. We do have ironing boards and irons that the front desk can provide for these rooms--they are smaller rooms so unfortunately we have no place to have them installed the room.  I hope you give us the opportunity to host you again on your next visit to Groveland.

Reviewed 13 August 2020 via mobile

Honestly covered all our needs for our family of four, rooms and bathroom were clean, adequate water pressure from the shower, microwave and fridge more than enough for our needs! The Lucky Buck Cafe next to our room had great food and charming service, while the amenities from the Westgate Lodge were available for use (pool, ice, play area). Check in is at the Westgate Lobby, that’s slightly confusing but easy to figure out. Overall super awesome property close to Yosemite entrance!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank chonTram
Management response:Responded 18 August 2020

Chon:

Thank you for sharing how pleased you were with your clean and comfortable room and modern-day conveniences at Buck Meadows Lodge. I’m glad that you enjoyed dining at Lucky Buck Cafe. I also hope that you had a wonderful time exploring the crown jewel of the area, Yosemite National Park since we’re located only 12 miles from the west entrance of the park. We’d love to host you again in the future!

Always remember to book your stay directly on our official website, BuckMeadowsLodge.com to get the best online rates and save up to 15% when compared to OTAs!

Thanks again for choosing to stay with us,

Reviewed 5 August 2020

We had the cabin and it was so nice to be removed from the main hotel crowd, especially during this Covid time. It's small but enough room for 2 adults easily. Great staff and very attentive to any concerns we had. We appreciated that responsiveness very much! Perfect location to visit many spots in the Yosemite area. Hetch Hetchy, Yosemite valley, hiking and water spots! And the on-site restaurant is very good with great staff as well. Everyone's working very hard during this Covid time to keep us all safe and taken care of.

Management response:Responded 8 August 2020

Leslie:

Thank you for leaving us such a fantastic review of your stay at Buck Meadows Lodge. We’re glad that you loved our accommodations as well as our location. I’m happy our front desk staff was helpful. Our goal at Buck Meadows Lodge is to provide an experience worth repeating for every guest, every time. Also, I am happy to learn that you enjoyed dining at our on-site restaurant called Lucky Buck Cafe during your stay. I hope that you had a wonderful time exploring the crown jewel of the area, Yosemite National Park since we’re located only 12 miles from the west entrance of the park. We'd love to host you again soon next time you visit Yosemite.

Next time, remember to book directly at BuckMeadowsLodge.com where you will find our lowest rates online.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2020

We thoroughly enjoyed our two day stay. We loved the room and location near Yosemite and Hetch Hetchy hiking areas. You can also catch YARTS right there. The restaurant onsite was great also, we just called from our room and walked over and picked it up. During this covid there is only outdoor dining, but we had a private table outside of our room that was great. Staff was very kind and helpful. There is also a nice pool but we did not use it.

Management response:Responded 4 August 2020

Mailfortony11:

Thank you for leaving a perfect score review and for staying with us when you visited Yosemite. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us. Our entire staff works hard to deliver clean rooms, offer great customer service, and ensure a fantastic stay. Also, I am happy to learn that you enjoyed dining at our on-site restaurant called Lucky Buck Cafe during your stay. The ideal location of Buck Meadows Lodge keeps guests close to the area’s top attractions in Yosemite. We would love to host you again.

Regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2020 via mobile

I found the hotel met my expectations. It was clean, they provided a comfortable bed, the water was hot, and the room was quiet. Nothing exceptional, but a good value. It is convenient to Yosemite. I would stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Management response:Responded 24 July 2020

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay at Buck Meadows Lodge. It feels wonderful to know that we could provide you with clean and comfortable rooms at a great price. I hope that you had a wonderful time exploring the crown jewel of the area, Yosemite National Park since we’re located only 12 miles from the west entrance of the park. We'd love to host you again soon next time you visit Yosemite.

Thanks again for choosing to stay with us,