Open today: 10:00 - 17:00
One Day In Yosemite Private Tour:Yosemite Valley, Glacier Point & Giant Sequoias

Book in advance
from
US$300.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Echo Adventure Cooperative
from US$300.00
from US$225.00
from US$250.00
from US$350.00
More Info
All reviews fly fishing co op granola base camp three days yosemite valley surrounding area end of the day last minute jamie bryant elisabeth flies loft hike casting hatch
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2020

Our Yosemite experience was well beyond what we expected! Our tour guide, Bryant really knew his stuff and filled the day with not only fun adventures, but super interesting park history everywhere we went. I was excited to find Echo Adventure Cooperative because I am a full time wheelchair user and Yosemite is certainly not a place where you would imagine finding accessibility on any level, yet they offer accessible park tours. These guys ROCK because I got to see and experience everything! Bryant obviously loves Yosemite and is quite thrilled to share it's beauty and history with his tours. His knowledge paid off in a huge way for me, because he found a way to get my wheelchair to all the spectacular sights in the park. It was such an amazing day, and I just can close my eyes and be there again on the edge of the walkway, gazing at the glory of Half Dome, seeing my daughter standing next to a giant sequoia, or feeling the cool waters of the Merced on my feet. Thank you, Echo and Bryant for making it possible and believing in the power of possibility.

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 7 August 2020

Love our private tour, esp our guide Laurie. It’s our first time in Yosemite and doing a guided tour is the best way to see it in a day. We took backroad trails that tourist don’t know about which made it unique. It was also not crowded. Our guide knew so much about Yosemite. The lunch option was also good.

Reviewed 6 August 2020 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in at Echo Adventures to do a tour.
The area is amazing and we did have a good time.
The only thing I didn't really like was nobody was wearing a mask.
That made me feel uncomfortable.

2  Thank G8007GVjennya
Elisabeth B, Founding Member at Echo Adventure Cooperative, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2020

Hello Jenny,

Thank you for taking the time to review our business. Its important that we hear more about your adventure with us in more detail as we have a strict policy at Echo Adventures that all guides and guests must wear masks while indoors and when in crowded outdoor situations. All of our guides and guest-facing staff are tested biweekly and anyone on a tour with us should go through a temperature check and health questionnaire. We have also made ALL of our trips private in order to ensure no unnecessary exposure

We don't show the name listed on your Google review on any of our trip rosters, so it is incredibly important that you contact us at your earliest convenience if you didn't experience these strict safety measures with Echo Adventures. Thank you again and we look forward to speaking with you in more detail!

Reviewed 4 August 2020

My mother and I did the Wellness Yoga/Meditation hike to the waterfalls, and it was amazing. We had such a great time. It was the perfect balance of mindfulness, peacefulness, and adventure. Our guide, Catherine, was really great; she lead us through the yoga and meditation, but also gave us space to do our own thing. And she was a trooper - Wasps attacked her during the hike, and she handled it like a champ, didnt stop the tour, didnt complain once about the stings.

COVID precautions were taken, and my mom and I felt very safe and secure.

She was amazing. I recommend the experience to anyone.

Reviewed 29 July 2020

We just got back from an amazing trip to Yosemite! The highlights were the 2 days we spent with Echo Adventure....we had a 1/2 day fly fishing with Bryant....he provided everything we needed and picked us up at the lodge....he was very conscientious in regards to Covid and took all the necessary precautions...this was very reassuring. Bryant is a great guy ....extreemly knowledgable about Yosemite/ fly fishing/ mountain climbing/ etc....he was especially helpful with my teen son, teaching him all the nuances of fly fishing. He took us to several fishing holes....all spectacularly beautiful....we had a GREAT time! On our second day, Jamie took us hiking to Glacier Point...again, we had a GREAT time...and again, Jamie was very conscientious in regards to Covid! Jamie is very knowledgeable, personable, helpful and an overall wonderful person! The hike was great and Jamie made sure we were able to keep up and catered to our every need. What unbelievable sites we saw!! Thanks very much Jamie and Bryant for 2 spectacular days, we will never forget this trip!!! Our family highly recommends Echo Adventures...it is a first class organization....very professional, great service, and wonderful guides!!

Date of experience: July 2020