“Great for breakfast!”

Susie's Country Oaks Cafe
Ranked #10 of 42 Restaurants in Granite Bay
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Their coffee is wonderful! My wife had the Denver omelette and I had the three pancakes with almonds and blueberries. This is a good place for breakfast or lunch any time, but is gets very busy on Saturday and Sunday.

There are newer reviews for Susie's Country Oaks Cafe

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

My wife and I eat at this restaurant on Sunday morning early. I have the three pancakes with blueberries and nuts. They are the best pancakes I have found anywhere. My wife leans toward a salad with chicken fixed in a fajita. The coffee is very good and the service is efficient and friendly. If you plan to eat on a Sunday morning, it's best to go before 8 o'clock

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Susie's is a great place if you're looking for somewhere to have a "good old fashioned" breakfast! Their servings are large, the food is good, and the service is excellent!

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

The most recent eating we have done is on a Sunday morning… Early! If you eat on Sunday you need to be there before 8:30 AM. The food is very generous and the service and coffee are excellent. I have the pancakes served with blueberries and nuts. They are exceptional! My wife has an omelette and it varies from Sunday to Sunday.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

We have had lunch at this restaurant. The food is very good and hot. The service is outstanding. The gals at this restaurant are friendly and very helpful.