“Mix it!”
Review of Mongolian BBQ

Mongolian BBQ
Reviewed 12 April 2017

good food is there for you care to mix it up with veg, meats and more meats. Rice and noodles are also good

Reviewed 3 June 2016

Great food, low prices. Not fancy, but it's a good deal. I really enjoyed picking out what I wanted them to cook and choosing my sauce. It was pretty fun.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

Good variety of veggies and meat to put on your bowl. Friendly cooks and the quality was good too. Not the best quality, but better than others I've experienced.

Reviewed 5 February 2015 via mobile

Considering the area and the type of establishment this place is great!

You get to pick from the food bar basically all you can eat and fit it into a bowl and the chefs cook it right there in front of you. Really great service! They have like an egg drop soup and mini egg rolls that come with it.

Price was really good and this is a place that I would definitely come back to.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Excellent food here!!!!! I came here today, with some co workers, and glad that I did. The food is very good! You have lots of choices of meats, such as Beef, Chicken, Turkey, Lamb and crab meat. Also, there is a great selection of veggies and noodles to go with you meal. I chose a mix of meats, and lots of broccoli, some onions, red bell peppers, and topped of with their Mongolian sauce, and some teriyaki sauce too. My coworker's meal looked very tasty, they said it tasted great too! The staff is very nice and friendly. My meal was less then $7, I find that a real bargain, with great food to match. Highly recommended!!!!!!