“Good food”

Sergio's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 132 Restaurants in Glendora
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food is good, service is good so long as Carina is not serving you. HaHa just kidding excellent food and excellent service.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We had lunch at Sergio's and it was an average experience. The food was average, the server was efficient, but didn't have much personality. The entire ambience was underwhelming. For the price, I'm sure there are better options im Glendora

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We usually order take out because we live very close. Sergios is our go to Mexican Restaurant. We are a family of three and we like three different things. Chicken chimichanga is a very good size to eat and tastey. Comes wet or dry. I love the chicken tacos. Nice crunchy shell with just right melting of cheese on top. Chicken enchilada i in red sauce. I usually order one extra of the enchilada but hide from my daughter because the red sauce tastes so good!! Nice size bag of chips that can last more than one evening with house salsa is a nice appetizer.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I have not had my socks knocked off, but it is a good place to eat and service is very good. I have had the caldo de pollo, tacos and carnitas. all tasty, but could use a bit more flavor sometimes.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped for a late lunch on the patio. Excellent service. Our margaritas were excellent and we liked the meal pork tamales, taco and cheese enchiladas that we shared.