“Very good restaurant”

Add it.
Glendora Continental
Ranked #31 of 120 Restaurants in Glendora
Reviewed 12 March 2017

This restaurant serves basque food, we dine at this restaurant couple weeks ago, I have a wonderful and pleasant time.
The dining room is not big, but is quite and elegant. They serves a lot of food, we ordered the basque set up for two, it started with breads, pickled tongues, hams, blue chess with grape, and one more stuff, than soup. After finished all of those food, it was almost fulled my stomach, I barely finished my main dish which is 1/2 rack lamb chop, my wife took the entire entrees home, she just can't eat any more. It is not done yet, than come the desert, it is so much food.
You possible think it cost a lot of money, actually is not, the price is very reasonable.
I have to mention the service, the waitresses and busboys, they all are so nice, friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

We have been going here for at least 30 years and yes, there have been changes both good and just different, but I do not think you will find a better dinner anywhere at the most decent price.
Before the elderly owners passed it was becoming so depressing, dark and needing upgraded, but the daughter has taken over and painted and redecorated and it is a lovely restaurant The daughter has done an excellent job.
It is probably the only restaurant that has an Early Bird Special every night of the week. And where do u find a place that gives a relish plate.?? We love this place.
On the nights the bar is busy, service in the dining room can be slow as they serve dinners in the bar area. This is especially true on Karaoke night, boy are they busy that night.
We used to have such laughs here as the waitresses were so geriatric it was no wonder they had to go back to the kitchen many times to get the full meal. But it could be hysterical to say the least. The elderly ladies have been replaced by the nicest sweetest young women, and they are there to please, and please they do.
There are only two negatives here, you have to ring a buzzer to get attention and sometimes for quite a while...but walk on it and make your self known, it is worth it.

The big negative here is the restrooms need work and upgraded, so I assume that will be coming. And the ragged carpet on the way before someone trips. Hopefully upgraded at times the restaurant is not open for business. Not sure how that can be done but I'm sure they will work it out.

I am sure you will like this place as much as we do.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

It was something different for me and my husband new scenery new area it was nice. People were cool..

Reviewed 13 September 2016

This is an old school steak house, the meals are prepared very well and you will not be disappointed. We ordered the filet mignon, T-Bone steak, Prime Rib & Top Sirloin, all cooked to tender perfection. You cannot beat the early bird special prices! They have a full bar, and live music in the lounge and the bar tender is very good, this is a neighborhood gem and worth checking out !

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Basque Food. What more can one say? The owners have a great offering of traditional Basque foods. If you've never tried it, then you definitely should get to The Continental. Though not much to look at from the outside (or inside, for that matter), the food is great. And if you don't want to try the Basque food, they have a selection of seafood, chicken dishes, and lamb. Full bar, and reasonably priced.