“Best Oven Baked Pizza in Town...”

Petrillo's Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 133 Restaurants in Glendora
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 12 February 2017

Call it in and avoid standing like Sardines in a small waiting area........ Park is best, on the East Side of the building.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

There are several Petrillo's this review is for Glendora which it seems runs hot and cold pending who's working. Some staff are
Great some are horrid, same with the food. Be sure you want thick pasty sauce on your spaghetti actually its a crap shoot-good luck!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

The original in San Gabriel was just down the street from where I lived as a child, so when we moved to Glendora and saw this one I was excited. We go there fairly often, and although I have never had a bad meal, I feel the dough is sometimes overworked, causing it to be far chewier than at other times. Other than that, I can't think of anything that wasn't enjoyable.
The pastas, lasagna, salads, and soups are all very tasty.
The pizza is a little more expensive than some, and the crust isn't so easy to eat the next day when cold...but, if you eat the whole thing when hot, it's pretty darn good.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Great pizza, great calamari and fried zucchini. Service was outstanding. It's been a while since I've had a server that seemed to enjoy her job, very polite and I never had to ask for anything. I will definitely return and I say if you have time it's a must try!

Reviewed 30 September 2016

I have eaten a LOT of pizza in my day, and literally all over the world. But nothing still comes even close to Petrillo's. While all of the Italian food is good to great, it is their pizza that makes them famous. They have a regular crust, but go for the thick/pan crust. It is absolutely out-of-this world good.

I brought my pastor froma local church here, who was raised in Italy. Even he says it is the best he has ever had. A great amount of cheese, a huge amount of toppings, and considering the portion size, even the price is not bad. A five star all the way around, including great, attentive service in the sit down restaurant to e great take away system.