“Fantastic Catering!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 25 April 2012

The food was amazing, the communication was excellent. Tracy even arranged for the tables and chairs rental for our event, and everything was perfect. We were very, very happy and impressed with their service and the quality and quantity of food we received for the price. You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Emily G

Reviewed 3 April 2012

The sandwiches are always good here. They have lots of meat and big flavors. My complaints for this place has always been the help. The ladies behind the counter are in no way customer friendly, they ignore you for seven to ten minutes to answer a phone call. They mess around with the cash register for five minutes or so while you wait and wait. They do not have instructions as to how to order and I have watched many people struggle with this. They could be a great restaurant if they would fire the family members and the owners were more hands on. Consistancy of service as well as great food equals returning patrons. They can not keep complaining that it's the bad economy, in my opinion it's the way this place is run. A few changes to service and menu would jump start Frank's back to life.

1  Thank momstephano
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Reasonable prices - $6 for half sandwiches or salads and $9 for full. The half portions are HUGE that I couldn't comprehend ordering a full order and finishing it. I had the Cobb salad with maple balsamic vinegarette and my husband had to fight to keep me away from what we both agreed was the best reuben sandwich ever! Not greasy, not too much or too little pastrami, and grilled like a panini. Friendly servers too. I think I'll take them up on their after school special of 50% off milk, cookies, and coffee when I pick up my kids.

Reviewed 19 August 2011

Frank's is now a sit down cafe style place. You use to order your food and the counter, take a number, and sit and wait for your food. I like having a waiter, it's nice. I love their sandwiches but this time I tried the chop salad. So good! The blue cheese is so yummy and creamy. I got the half salad and it is BIG! I love it! The only bad thing I have to say is I love that they have Bob's ice cream because it is the best...BUT....I haven't had it in awhile because the last few times I got it, it tasted icey which makes me think it is old. I love Frank's, everything is so good! You can't really go wrong.

Thank Ms.NatalieB
Reviewed 22 November 2008

Franks has great sandwiches but they are pricey. It is about $10 for a half sandwich, side (small side), and drink. But their half sandwich is huge! My favorite part about Frank's is their ice cream! If you have never heard of or tried Bob's ice cream....it is the best! And they are the only place I have been to that sells it by the scoop...and their scoops are generous! The dark chocolate is the best! We like it and we will always go back to Franks!

Thank Ms.NatalieB