US$180
Chariot Inn(Glendale)
US$123
US$168
US$150
Vagabond Inn - Glendale(Glendale)(Great Value!)
US$170
Glendale Lodge(Glendale)(Great Value!)
US$112
Best Western Plus Glendale(Glendale)(Great Value!)
US$153
Otel.com
All reviewsglendale galleriasafety baracross the streetchoice hotelsbreak roomexcellent locationbusy streetconvenient locationfree wifinice roommallrollawayhollywoodbrand
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Nothing fancy, but definitely worth the money as it was friendly, clean, had a pool, and was directly across the street from the Glendale Galleria which was a great indoor/outdoor mall and restaurant complex with a great "date night" scene (that I would personally enjoy if I had a date ha) including a water fountain and nice music etc. The staff of the Inn was very friendly and helpful. I didn't personally try out the pool, but I peeked at it and it seemed decent. They cleaned up the room nice each day and the area wasn't as "sketchy" as the Hollywood area. Overall I had a nice experience and I would return =-)

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Nestled along busting Colorado Blvd and across from the Glendale Galleria, this tiny old 30-room motel looks a bit out of place. But that might not be a bad thing. If you’re looking for a very reasonably priced room in a nice area, this property might be a good fit. I had a pretty hit-and-miss experience here, which I’ll detail for you below:

Arrival/Check In: This is a very small property crammed on a tiny lot in a heavily-developed area. As a result, the street out front is super-busy and the parking lot is very tight. There actually are fewer parking spaces than rooms, but the hotel has solved this issue by allowing guests to use the parking lot at the restaurant next door if it fills up. This seemed to happen every night around 6-7:00 pm, but was never an issue for me. For an economy property, the grounds were in pretty nice condition. Everything outside was well-kept and clean. The woman who checked me in was extremely friendly and offered some dining suggestions in walking distance. While the hotel does not serve breakfast, they offer a 10% discount at the (very good) restaurant next door.

Location: As stated above, this property is right across from the Glendale Galleria, so there’s endless shopping and food options right across the street in walking distance. It’s a nice setup, though the busy street out front can make getting in/out of the parking lot a challenge sometimes.

Room: A little below average. It was pretty run down and dated, even for an economy hotel. The carpet is well-worn and has many old stains, there were lots of scratches and even some small holes in the walls, the light switches in the bathroom were falling apart, the finish on the bathtub was coming off… you get the idea. Nothing crazy, but enough to make you question if you should have paid a bit more to stay at the property next door. The bed was actually pretty comfortable despite the dated bed linens. More important than anything else, the room was very clean. I didn’t find any real issues related to cleanliness at the whole property.

So, would I do it again? Maybe, but only if I got a really good deal again. If you stay here, you’ll get a clean room and a decent bed. But that’s it. Some basic maintenance and some new bed linens would go a really long way in making this property more pleasant. It’s doable, but it’s certainly not for everyone.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Missouri2Mexico
Reviewed 11 August 2016

We have stated here several times. it is a good deal, OK place, clean and well kept, but nothing fancy. Right in the middle of things, easy to get around North LA area Many good places to eat, etc, Across the street from Glendale Galleria Mall.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

It is a decent place to stay for get away weekend or for couple nights. We only stayed for one night so it was good. It just need more improvement in cleanliness thats all. comfy bed not bad. We had a Queen bed. Most important thing was it was close to so many places to go and thats the second important for me besides comfy bed. :)

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Quiet. I stayed there a few times. Priced ok. But parking is a problem. Met my friend there so we had two cars. They were going to tow. Because one car one room. Never heard of such a rule they didn't tell us until after we paid. Made us move the car to a local restaurant. Not cool.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business