“Great price and location”

Rodeway Inn Regalodge
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed 11 November 2015

Found the hotel on a Google search. We were pleased with the central location. Across the street from Glendale Galleria and The Americana, easy access from the freeways. Check in was very quick and our price for 4 night stay was very reasonable. Our room could use some updating, but it was Clean. My only complaints were that there wasn't enough parking and we were forced to park at the restaurant located next door. There were also some guests who congregated on the stairway to smoke. These guests were quite noisy in the evening and we had to call the lobby to complain.

Room Tip: Close to malls. Get in early for a parking spot
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank DucksFan21

Reviewed 22 September 2015

The hotel staff and room was fine for me and for the price. It was close to Universal Studios. There is no breakfast but the restaurant next door offers 10% off and it is really good. Parking is very slim, but I was told to park at the restaurant next door and it was fine. I would stay again

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Y B
Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

I got a deal on this hotel thru Choice Hotels ($60/night down from $80) convenient, and safe area. 15 min. drive to Universal Studios, Hollywood; 25 min. to downtown LA. No problems or extra fees at check-in,room was clean,tv worked. Only suggestions for improvement would be to provide breakfast or offer discount at Restaurant next door..and to sell discounted S. California theme park tickets (Universal, Seaworld, etc)

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Krisztina K
Reviewed 4 August 2015

It is a basic old school motel not a hotel. Kinda rundown. For the price I paid I expected as much. So bad on me! We booked thru hotels.com.

The bed is OK - the room was OK but we only slept there.Directly across from the Glendale Galleria so location is pretty good. Had a hard time squeezing my car into the last parking spot late at night.

The morning we left there was a HUGE dead cockroach in the corner of the bathroom which I quickly covered with the bath towel or my wife would have freaked out.

Would I stay again - no.

Room Tip: Don't stay
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Its pretty small place. They have remodeled it lately. No breakfast is served. Since its in Glendale Downtown, finding a parking spot is pretty difficult. Hotel has reserved spots however it gets filled pretty quick.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends