US$213
US$154
US$132
US$160
US$151
Vagabond Inn - Glendale(Glendale)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$156
Glendale Lodge(Glendale)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$122
All reviewsrestaurant next doorglendale galleriasafety barchoice hotelsacross the streetexcellent locationbusy streetconvenient locationfree wifinice roommallrollawayhollywoodbrand
Reviewed 22 September 2015

The hotel staff and room was fine for me and for the price. It was close to Universal Studios. There is no breakfast but the restaurant next door offers 10% off and it is really good. Parking is very slim, but I was told to park at the restaurant next door and it was fine. I would stay again

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Y B
Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

I got a deal on this hotel thru Choice Hotels ($60/night down from $80) convenient, and safe area. 15 min. drive to Universal Studios, Hollywood; 25 min. to downtown LA. No problems or extra fees at check-in,room was clean,tv worked. Only suggestions for improvement would be to provide breakfast or offer discount at Restaurant next door..and to sell discounted S. California theme park tickets (Universal, Seaworld, etc)

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Krisztina K
Reviewed 4 August 2015

It is a basic old school motel not a hotel. Kinda rundown. For the price I paid I expected as much. So bad on me! We booked thru hotels.com.

The bed is OK - the room was OK but we only slept there.Directly across from the Glendale Galleria so location is pretty good. Had a hard time squeezing my car into the last parking spot late at night.

The morning we left there was a HUGE dead cockroach in the corner of the bathroom which I quickly covered with the bath towel or my wife would have freaked out.

Would I stay again - no.

Room Tip: Don't stay
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Its pretty small place. They have remodeled it lately. No breakfast is served. Since its in Glendale Downtown, finding a parking spot is pretty difficult. Hotel has reserved spots however it gets filled pretty quick.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

The reason I thought I would like this hotel was the location. But I was WRONG!!!
Location is great. But the Hotel really needs TLC!!!
They changed my sheets for sheets that had stains all over.
A piece of the base board was separated from the wall.
On a Sunday morning one of their guest had no decency and came out her room and sat on the stairs talking on her cell phone with no concederation for others.
My room was right in front of the stairs.
Looks like this hotel is manage by the owner and sadly looks like he doesn't speak enough Englis to deal with Hotel clients.
This was my humble opinion and I hope it was helpful.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo