Days Inn Glendale Los Angeles
US$205
  • Breakfast included
US$170
ExtendedStay
Vagabond Inn - Glendale(Glendale)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$90
RodewayInn
Glendale Lodge(Glendale)(Great Value!)
US$112
All reviewspioneer cafeuniversal studioswould stay here againbed was very comfortableshort drivehollywoodcalifornia
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Overall our stay was pleasant. The internet quality isn't great and we were frequently kicked off. The location was good. The location is close to the highway and downtown Glendale but we were not bothered by noise outside the hotel. We did not use the pool or eat at the restaurant. Parking was not a problem. Overall the room was clean and met our needs. We would consider staying here again if in the area.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnglendale, Manager at Days Inn Glendale Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear wakingupwithher,
Thank you for your review of our Days Inn Glendale. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always wonderful to hear our valued guest say that our rooms are clean and meets their needs. We certainly hope to see you again next time you are in the Glendale area.
Robin Nacapoy
Hotel Manager
Days Inn Glendale

Reviewed 9 November 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnglendale, Manager at Days Inn Glendale Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Reviewed 3 November 2017

I am a member of Wyndham Rewards and have stayed here. This visit was horrible. First off, I was put in a smoking room when I requested non smoking. The whole floor smelled like smoke. Secondly, when they did give me a new room per my request, they sent me to a room that was already occupied!!! How horrible. I go back down to the front desk to find out that the lady wrote the wrong room number on my key. Thirdly, I go to my correct room to find out my keys do not open the door. I go back to front desk once again. Fourth, when I do go back to front desk, they have someone escort me back to my room to ensure the new keys work, and only one did! They gave me a discount of maybe 5 dollars off stay for inconvenience. I wanted to talk to a manager and no one was available to speak to me!!! I am extremely upset!!! Plus the TVs in this hotel always stall and freeze too!!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnglendale, Manager at Days Inn Glendale Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear angelab1978,
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us. it is unfortunate that you did not enjoy your stay with us and we offer our most sincerest apologies. We have switched over to a none smoking facility and found it our toughest assignment to control our guest as many just simply do not care and continue to smoke. We do charge an extra cleaning fee in hopes to have them discontinue smoking but they still
smoke. The issue with the key being made wrong is a training issue that I will make sure is done correctly and my apologies again for not having that done properly from the beginning. Please contact me directly so we may have an opportunity to resolve this issue.
Robin Nacapoy