US$160
Glendale Lodge(Glendale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$137
US$122
Vagabond Inn - Glendale(Glendale)(Great Value!)
US$147
Priceline
All reviewspioneer cafeuniversal studioswould stay here againbed was very comfortableshort drivehollywoodcalifornia
Reviewed 29 May 2017

Customer service was exceptional from check in to check out.
staff was very accommodating when we asked for information etc.
we have stayed at this hotel a few times in the past however this time we were very disappointed to see what looked like Mold and Mildew all over the bathroom ceiling.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnglendale, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Glendale Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Dear Tina H,
We are pleased to hear that our staff provided exceptional service to you during your stay with us. We are sorry to hear of your disappointment and we will work hard at finding the room you were in and getting that problem resolved right away and during the mean time checking all rooms as well. We do hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Rooms slightly dated but clean & staff was very friendly. I liked it and appreciated the affordability. I would come back.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnglendale, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Glendale Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Dear Bonnie B,
Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay with us at the Days Inn Glendale. Our staff works hard at keeping the hotel clean and we are glad to hear that you found them friendly as well. Our goal is to offer a clean hotel room, that is comfortable and affordable as well. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Los Angeles area.

Where do I start?
First, I get that it cost money to modernize a hotel, but it's clear from just looking at the hotel, that little to no updates have been done since this place was built

1. The room keycard wouldn't work. The hotel clerk kept telling me it was my fault, that my cell phone kept wiping the card... only, the key never went near my phone. I had to have the front seat reset the key 4 times, in one night... and get to be chastised by your employees because your crap technology is decades behind. Go back to a brass key if it's so difficult to manage the current system

2. The elevator; I'm surprised I didn't die, and glad all my shots are up to date; get the buttons working. Get the floor indicator lights working. Get the doors to open reliably. Clean the floors and walls.

(Side note; on floor 5, I found it disturbing that a giant bolt is taped to the the fire alarm... for emergencies, break glass)

3. The non-smoking room smelled; not just of "old hotel", but an damp animal smell, with an undertone of cigarettes, bleach, and mold. I'm sure if I lived in a barn, or was a serial killer, it would have made me feel right at home.

4. Stains: stains on the floor carpet, greasy oily stains on the chairs. Stains on the walls... and I don't want to know what the stains on those chairs were... stains Stains everywhere.

5. A toilet that doesn't flush. So gross. I would have to stand and hold the handle down until the bowl was empty (for liquid waste). I got to the point I just stopped flushing, and waited till the end of my stay, filled the ice bucket with water and poured it into the bowl while holding the handle down. (To get the force needed to actually evacuate the bowl.

6. Where's the hot water? I'm not a teenager, there's no reason I should be taking cold showers.

7. Lack of AC in the room; with an outside temperature of 93 during the day, and 81 at night, and the AC unit not pumping out cool air. I'm glad I had a cold shower available to help with the heat.

8. Thankfully the sheets and towels were nice and clean. In fact, the only good thing about this entire hotel, seems to be that their laundry service is amazing.

9. The restaraunt... look, let's just say it's understaffed, and I'm sure prisons serve better tasting food.

Overall, I'd say I've stayed at better $30 fleabag, hooker riddled, hotels that are in gang territories. How the hell can you justify charging $114 a night (plus tax), for such a crap hole?

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnglendale, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Glendale Los Angeles, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Dear MattHintley,
thank you for our comments regarding your stay at our hotel. We are sorry to hear that you were unhappy with our property. We do appreciate your remarks as it will help us identify the issues we need to tend to. We are working on renovations and hopefully you do give us another opportunity in the future to serve you once our property is renovated.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business