“Great steakhouse”

Damon's Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Damon's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 471 Restaurants in Glendale
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I have been going to Damon's for over 35 years. There old location on Central Ave was a great space with a long bar and booths. When it moved to Brand Blvd the space expanded but the quality, service and atmosphere did not suffer. They have great steaks, burgers and drinks. I don't go as often nowadays, but if I'm in the area I try to go and have a meal and/or cocktail. The parking lot is shared with other popular businesses and at times it can be difficult to find a space. There is also street parking on Brand and Orange. A great place to have a thick, juicy steak, among other menu favorites.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

I love places that have eclectic interiors and not the boring corporate interiors of most major restaurants. We were celebrating my birthday dinner which is on the 4th of July and most places are closed but not this one. I ordered the Damon's brisket and pork platter combo, the food was delicious and plentiful. Everyone finished their food and I even had leftovers to take home, great place great fun.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Damon's has been around forever because they do it right. From the outside it looks like a tropical night club like you'd see in Miami or Ft Lauderdale but not in the Los Angeles area. But, rest assured that some good eating awaits. We each ordered the small prime rib and loved them. And, when is the last time you saw creamed corn on the menu of any restaurant? Their is wonderful and got a double helping for my sides. Service was quick and professional. The place feels like a visiting an old friend - which it sort of is. Parking is tight for lunch, but not too bad after 6 or so.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has a great and inviting atmosphere. It looks very tropical and it invites you to order one of their tropical drinks. I ordered the Chi Chi a drink with rum, pineapple and coconut. For the main course I choose the Blackened Rib Eye with a kind of Cajun rub. This was very delicious and the meat was exactly as I ordered. The service was great and quick. I just loved it!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

it can goisy and crowded on weekends but the food is good, especially the steaks and the prices are fair.