See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2017

This has to be the most disgusting hotel property I've ever had the displeasure of staying at. Upon check-in, the man at the front desk was very brief, rude, and extremely unwelcoming. Once accessing the room - I found a dingy and smelly studio unit with a non-functioning refrigerator, filthy restroom, questionable linens, and stained carpet. Had I have known that most of the ratings used to compile their 3.5-star displayed on TripAdvisor, I would never have booked. Check their YELP reviews for an authentic rating from previous guests, it's clear that the staff or owners have scammed the T.A. rating system to boost reservations from unsuspecting users. #STAYAWAY

Room Tip: Look elsewhere, this place defines the word GROSS!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank MatthewE1616
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

So disappointed in this motel. Unfriendly staff, no maintenance, very dirty. We were on the 2nd story and the railing was broken. Room smelled of smoke. Walls were marked up and carpets were stained including iron burned a mark into it. Coffee table was broken and so was the light fixture, and furniture was from the 1980's. Hairdryer cord was repaired with duck tape. Oval toilet seat put on a round toilet. The only thing going for it is the sheets were clean. DO NOT stay here!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lsor62
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

Place was great cheaper than the average Motel and nicer than the average Motel I'm coming back here and spend more money location is great calm quiet peaceful great party town no problem at all I will be back

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Would not recommend unless you can sleep on anything, and through any noise. Not to mention the worry that your vehicle won't get damaged keeping you stressed. The office window is protection glassed like a bank, so it's very welcoming. The parking lot is so narrow that you very well could wake up to nice dents. The rooms are minimally equipped with no coffee, and the television would not change channels. But that's the least of any concerns.

The beds are FULL SIZE, and old spring matresses that let you feel all movement if you have 2 adults, and there's no support. The AC is a loud floor swamp cooler that sounds like a dying refrigerator and is directly next to the bed.The walls and ceiling are wooden and paper-thin so any noise can and will wake you up.

I would have had a better time sleeping in my car in a dark alley with my windows down and my wallet in full view.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Lance W
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Made my reservation well in advance. At 4pm of the day I was to check in, I got a phone call letting me know, "I have your reservation but I have no room for you." I was told that he could "try" to find me another room somewhere but not knowing anything about the hotel I would end up at, I declined.

This is no way to run a business.

Highly recommend you book with a more reliable hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends