“Pho in Abundance”

Pho Hut
Ranked #151 of 545 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 4 April 2016

Our group of 7 lunch diners all found the found and service to be very good. We have eaten Vietnamese food on many occasions and the Pho noodle bowls were flavorful and huge. I can't imagine anyone being able to consume a large bowl on their own! Great food!

Reviewed 9 September 2015

had a great bowl of pho at pho hut. service was quick, food tasted great and for less than $10 (including tip). If I'm in the area I'll stop in there again!!

Reviewed 15 October 2014

Been there today for lunch, what a disappointment. The vermicelli with pork/beef/chicken (B1 on the menu) came cold (!!!) with their choice of meat since no one ever asked me which one I wanted. My choice of drink (Soursop juice) never materialized neither. Careless serving, they want you in and out as quickly as possible to accommodate the people waiting for a table. Will never be back again, that one thing is for sure.

1  Thank AlphaMike23
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate at Pho Hut on August 23, 2014. We have been here about a dozen times over the years but this is my first review. The food is tasty, especially the bahn mi sandwiches and charbroiled pork over rice noodles (comes in a bowl with shredded lettuce, cucumbers, spring rolls, and fish sauce to pour over). The ambiance is lacking. It is a casual spot for good food. Service is fast and polite. Prices are very reasonable for the area...about $24 for lunch for 2, with a mango smoothie and soda. Overall, great food.

1  Thank Mspeppers
Reviewed 26 August 2014

One reason I go to Pho Hut in Glendale is for their broth. Its flavorful and extremely hot when serve. With noodles and favorite toppings it is served immediately. Certain Pho restaurant doesn't serve has quick has Pho Hut.

1  Thank Danh K

Been to Pho Hut? Share your experiences!