“Good Peruvian Food!!”

El Rocoto
Ranked #10 of 327 Restaurants in Gardena
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Nice atmosphere with great selection of Peruvian dishes. Lomo Saltaldo, Saltado De Pollo, Tallarin Verde all good. Just tried the Parihuela Salvaje and it was excellent for a cold rainy day! Staff is always great and all my business guest all enjoy the place for lunch.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

I tried 4 ceviche dishes from them. I liked the ones in El Rocoto better. I can't judge the authenticity of El Rocoto. Maybe the many 'authentic' ceviche I had in Cuzco & Lima were not the best the cities offered, maybe El Rocoto has flavor suited more to Americans. Anyhow I'd rate El Rocoto ceviche a 5 star.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

The most close taste to the Peruvian cuisine. The Ceviche, Tiradito and the quinotto are the best ones in LA. Special thanks to Susana and her team they always take care of us.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

El Rocoto is top notch peruvian food and for the quality of food its affordable. Good food good service and always mouthwatering.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

This is a must stop and try place. For appetizers we had Anticucho (beef heart), fried Yuca, ceviche de pescado, and papa la Huaincaina. All delicious. Then a must is the Lomo Saltado and Chupe de Camarón (shrimp soup, Peruvian style). Anything you get is good here. I have been here many times and been to manyPeruvian restaurants and he food here is the best.

Been to El Rocoto? Share your experiences!