“Very good Argentine restaurant”

Regina's Restaurant
Ranked #102 of 477 Restaurants in Garden Grove
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: We are famous for our Parrilladas and our delicious Empanadas. Also our chimichurri has the best reviews in Cali The Canales family moved from Peru to California in 2001. At that time, they found work at an Argentinian bakery. Since then they've discovered Argentinian cuisine and bakery goods. In 2011 after a hardworking journey they were able to take ownership of Regina's Restaurant. They want to continue the family atmosphere and friendly service Regina's known for.
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Since my wife's family is Argentine, we learned about this Argentine/Peruvian restaurant. The food was good. The chimichuri was very good. The service was a little slow, especially when waiting for the check. There is also a small store of foods and Yerba mate from Argentina.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Small quaint restaurant that's not very fancy but serves authentic homemade Peruvian and Argentina dishes. Great experience to try different food from a different country. They even sell some goods and food like a shop. We had a party of 7 and called for reservation ahead of time and they accommodated us nicely.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

What a hidden treasure! I'm so glad to have found this place. Had some sort of spicy seafood stew that was incredible. My friend, who is from Peru, pronounced their lomo saltado to be delicious. And they get a lot of bonus points for having a wonderful little store inside the restaurant with candies and other items from Peru and Argentina. This one definitely will remain "on the list" for future visits!

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

I have past this restaurant many times. Decided to with a friend to try! I only wish I would have come sooner so so good. Wait staff was very patient with us explained the many foods. It was fabulous is all I have to say a hidden treasure!

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

What a cute little place. We met the owner and his son today. They are so friendly, pleasant and what customer service. They make you feel like you are in their home not a restaurant.
I wanted to try some empanadas but didn't know which one to try so I bought all four kinds and they were delicious and inexpensive. We also tried the Lomo Saltado and he meat was soft and flavorful.
I highly recommend trying this little restaurant. I know my family and I will be coming back from now on.