“Tasty breakfast sandwich...worth the stop”

Blue Mountain Bagel Co.
Ranked #3 of 8 Bakeries in Garden Grove
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We love their breakfast sandwich that comes with egg, cheese, tomato and a very thin slice of a very mild red onion. When I'm feeling hungry, I can eat one by myself but usually I'm pretty satisfied sharing with my husband and a nice cup of coffee and cream. There is seating inside and out and sometimes a newspaper available to read. The strip mall could use a bit of clean up but the sandwich is worth the stop.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Actually the entire shopping center needs serious repairs. Inside is pleasant but messy. Bagel was wonderful! $2.25 w/peanut butter a bargain too!

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

I love Blue Mountain Bagel! They serve a variety of bagels both traditional and contemporary. The service is great, fast, and friendly.