“OK food, terrible service, overcharge”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pho Hoa Soan Ben Them Cu
Ranked #91 of 436 Restaurants in Garden Grove
Reviewed 14 July 2013

My family visited Orange County and decided to try out this Pho place. This place serve only Pho. Pho was tasted different than other place in the area. It was OK for me.

There was 2 incidents that I want to mention about this place.
1. My mom's a vegetarian so we have to order food from outside. I understand the restaurant policy's that do not bring food and drink from outside. However, we want to eat as a family so I asked the cashier lady and she agreed for my mom eat her food there that we brought from a Veggie restaurant near by. We asked for a small bowl but the busboy didn't give us empty bowl. After we finished eating somehow the manager went to our table and said sorry.

2. We didn't order 2 cups of tea. I believe they charged us for this. The busboy brought tea and drink to our table but I told them I didn't order. My mistake was forgot to ask for a receipt after I paid. I went home and calculate the total bill plus 15% service fee/tips because of 10 people (service wasn't that good, we asked for a few things like napkins and extra bowl. The busboy didn't give us so we decided to ignore.) but it didn't add up. I believe the cashier overcharge us for some items that we didn't order such as 2 cups of tea.

My advice to other people when eat at this restaurant is ask for receipt after you pay.

1  Thank H H