“Vegan? You Need to Try This Place”
Review of Vegan pizza

Vegan pizza
Ranked #23 of 453 Restaurants in Garden Grove
Reviewed 20 September 2017

During our recent trip (part vacation, part vegan food tour) to the LA/Anaheim area, this place popped up on Google and we KNEW we had to try it. We've been vegan for almost 2 years now, and admittedly we miss the days of ordering a few take-out pizzas from a local place, as pizza restaurants with vegan options are hard to come by.

Vegan Pizza was amazingly good! We ordered a large Hawaiian and a large Veggie, and both were amazing. Aside from taste, it was also good to know there was no chance of cross-contamination triggering my dairy allergy.

If you're vegan, have a dairy (or gluten) allergy, or maybe you're just looking to try something new, I highly recommend ordering from Vegan Pizza!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I am not a vegetarian let a lone vegan but I am trying to better. I really wanted a slice of pizza and I was passing by this place. I figured that this would be a happy medium for me. In short, that pizza was fire and now I struggle with my schedule trying to make sure I can get there and eat. I would say give it a try. There are a lot of terrible pizza places out here in California, I think they are trying to change that.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Very casual, with pizzas, calzones, and some sides, plus desserts. I ordered the Greek pizza with white sauce. The "cheese" was just OK, but the overall flavor of the pie was very good. The crust was excellent, very fresh. The pizza was on my table in 10 minutes.

Reviewed 31 January 2017

It was fantastic to find this place that served all kinds of vegan substitutes for items that mimicked meat, but were not. Kids liked it, though the adults had a harder time consuming this, just because it all loooked like non-veg. However, since it cam recommended, we did try and enjoyed it.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Not a full sit down, but there is seating. Order at the counter and then they serve you at your table. If you're looking for lunch before hitting the road or dinner after your day at Disney, it's totally worth driving the 5 minutes from downtown Disney area or grabbing an uber to go for Vegan Pizza! Especially compared to the sky high prices on Disney property the value here is incredible, and the food is delicious. We came in for a late lunch after spending the morning at downtown Disney before getting on the road to go home. Three meat eaters and one vegan, everyone enjoyed the meal. We shared one medium pizza (philly "cheese" steak) and one small (classic veggie) and easily fed all four adults for only about $18. The menu offers flavors that are both creative and classic, and the quality was excellent. What it lacks in decor it makes up for in value and proximity to hotels and Disney.