“Lunch ”

Augustino's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 457 Restaurants in Garden Grove
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Love this place for lunch!
I have been going here for over 30 years.
Best mini Italian restaurant ever!
The food is great!
Servers are very attentive.
Seriously, I come from an Italian family.

We only eat here..if I do not feel like cooking and we want Italian!

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

In a way it's very comfortable here; a reminder of where your parents took the family all those years ago. The food is traditional style. Prices are high for the quality and the atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

Love this place. Great Italian food with family atmosphere. Comfortable booths and interesting decor. It is one of our return to often restaurants.

Reviewed 23 October 2015

We go here occasionally, but we've only done take out. In the past the food has been pretty good, but this last time I wasn't impressed. I had the vegetable lasagna, which I normally prefer over meat lasagna, but this one seemed to be mostly pasta sheets and marinara sauce with very little vegetables. So it tasted like pasta and marinara sauce. My wife's plate of eggplant parmesan was mostly filled with spegetti with marinara sauce, and a side of eggplant parmesan. Haven't tried a lot of the dishes, and I'd like to try their pizza, but what we had that night wan't impressive. Also, I don't think I'll be eating at the restaurant. We ordered our food to go. Apparently the owner's 10-year old daughter wanders the restaurant and visits the customers. She is a cute little girl, but she has no adult supervision in the restaurant, and starts asking inappropriate questions, like asking my wife if she can go through her purse. If we do go back, we'll order take out in advance.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

This is a small location in a strip mall. What it lacks in size it makes up for in flavor. Everything is great here from the Pizza to the Raviolis give the Gnocchi a try.