US$201
US$173
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim/Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$178
US$174
  • Pool
Delta Hotels Anaheim Garden Grove(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$163
US$136
  • Pool
Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim South(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$173
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Anaheim Marriott Suites(Garden Grove)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$97
US$462
US$405
1,449 results
All reviewsfull kitchenwafflestwo bedroom suitebasketball courtown bathroomping pong tablebunk bedsevery morningevening snacksacross the streetlight dinnerlaundry roomhot tubfree breakfastkids roomthe breakfast areakiddie pool
Reviewed 1 April 2015

recently stayed at this hotel for a Disneyland vacation. The hotel service was very god but Lourdes, who worked the breakfast buffet, was above and beyond. People were piling in to the restaurant trying to get an early start at Disney and the food was going quickly. Lourdes kept the place hoping and was as pleasant to every guest as if they were the only customer in the house. I know she does this day after day but you would never know it from the smiles and enthusiasm she demonstrated at al times!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Bill_AGMResidenceInn, Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2015

Thank you for being our guest. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with us and for taking the time to mention the excellent service provided by one of our employees. I will most certainly be sharing your review with her and the entire staff in the kitchen. It is my sincerest hope that we have the opportunity to see you again on your next trip to the Anaheim/Garden Grove area.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

Just returned from a five day stay here with our children and grandchildren and found this property was overall a fine place to stay while visiting Disneyland. We had two rooms nicely located across the hall from one another which were well-equipped with good beds, adequate kitchen, and spacious sitting and dining areas. The staff was friendly and efficient in correcting the AC problem we had for a short period. There was also a good pool area, great free breakfast buffet, and a short shuttle ride to the park. Yes, the décor is a bit tired and the shuttle packed for the ride home at night. But, at these prices and with a locale within walking distance of Mickeyland and good restaurants, we will stay here again on our next trip with the family!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Bill_AGMResidenceInn, Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2015

Thank you for choosing our hotel. We want to thank you for being our guest and for taking a moment to share your experiences with us. I am very pleased to hear that you found our location, value and overall comfort of the hotel to be what you were looking for. We truly appreciate you being our customer and look forward to having you as our guest again on a future trip to the Anaheim/Garden Grove area.

Reviewed 30 March 2015

Good location near restaurants. A little noisy and crowded at breakfast probably because we were there during spring break. The food was the usual fare for the Residence Inn. They also featured snacks/ dinner at night which was great for large families. I peeked in and the buffet featured grilled chicken sandwiches, salad, and fruit.
There was a kitchen which we did I not use since we were only staying for one night and moving our convention hotel. Thee room was very clean but had a dated feel likely from the high traffic this hotel gets from being close to the happiest place on earth- Disneyland!
The toilet did not flush and they sent someone up immediately. The shower curtain had a little sour smell from not being fully dried out.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review and for being our guest. I am happy to know you had a pleasant stay with us. I am very sorry to hear that you had an issue with your room but I am pleased to know that our staff responded quickly to correct that for you the first time. We appreciate your staying with us and sincerely hope we have the opportunity to see you again on a future trip to the Anaheim area.

Reviewed 27 March 2015

Recently stayed here for second time and have to say this is a great place to stay if you are travelling with kids. Shuttle bus right outside the door to Disneyland ( don't walk ) next to the Starbucks. The absolute best hotel breakfast you will ever find, serving abundant options and many healthy choices such as fresh fruit, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, as well as waffles, scrambled eggs,turkey sausage, bagels, muffins, juice, cereals, etc.
Pools, basketball courts etc and laundry facilities.
On Week days a light supper is served free of charge betwee 6-8:00. (Soup, salad, spaghetti etc.)
Rooms are large and well equipped with fridge, stoves, microwave, dishes.
Across the street to sporting goods store, Target.
We traveled with some seniors who would take the shuttle back to the hotel after a day at Disneyland , have the light supper, and relax while the more energetic group stayed on at the park.
Always fresh water and coffee in the lobby.

1  Thank Mamesthename
Bill_AGMResidenceInn, Manager at Residence Inn Anaheim Resort Area/Garden Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2015

Thank you for being our guest. I am delighted to know that your stay with us was nothing less than a five star experience! I am pleased to know that you and your group were able to take advantages of the hotel amenities and the park shuttle to make your trip so memorable and fun. I truly appreciate you taking a moment to share your experiences with us and we hope to see you again on a future trip to the Anaheim/Garden Grove area.

Reviewed 27 March 2015

This hotel had a convenient location to Disney and the shuttle service was cheap and convenient. I could even purchase my Disney tickets at the front desk. The staff were friendly and the hot breakfast was good, but definitely had long lines during peak hours, which is typical for a family friendly resort location.

I have stayed at many Residence Inns, but I have never had so many maintenance problems with one room before. We had the two bedroom suite with the two twin beds in a small room separated from the living area by a sliding glass paned door. The door was not properly affixed to the track so in addition to sliding left to right to open and close (like it was supposed to), it also could swing forward and background like a playground swing. My 3 year old discovered that right away. Maintenance was promptly sent up to fix it, but it could only be temporarily fixed and I was advised that it would have to come down off the track when we checked out. I was glad they could at least temporarily make it harder to swing back and forth. I mentioned this when I checked out and there seemed to be no record of that for the room. The metal latch for locking the main door from the inside was not lined up properly and thus the extra security lock on the door could not be used overnight. Maintenance was friendly and fixed this right away. Our dishwasher was also not securely strapped to the wall, so it was off balance and would not properly clean the dishes. With one hand I could pull it a few inches out of the wall and when closed the door was clearly at an angle. I don't know how this was not reported before we checked in. When I checked out the front desk team member was apologetic and comped my parking which was very nice, but this hotel needs to be better maintained in the first place.

I understand that family friendly hotels near theme parks show wear and tear very quickly. I can overlook the paint splatters on the walls and the damaged/decomposing trim around the base of the bathroom vanity, but there were substantial maintenance issues with our room. It also had a terribly loud AC unit taking up a corner of the wall in the master bedroom.

I always stay at Marriotts, but next time I think I will look at either the Marriott Suites or the Residence Inn Maingate location.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for being our guest. I am very sorry to hear that you experienced so many issues during your stay. Please know that I am discussing the issues you have experienced with our maintenance staff and will ensure that each and every one of them is corrected. I am very pleased however, to know that our staff and the service provided to you during your stay met your expectations. Thank you again for being our guest. I appreciate your feedback and hope that we may be able to regain your confidence during a future trip to the Anaheim area.